How does everyone look on here? - Page 10 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2004, 04:37 PM   #91
Senior Member
Expert Gearhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posts: 20,892
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Jim W is on a distinguished road
Default

Nope...you have the pics that we took from New Years, all I have is the one you gave me...

Scanning it tonight...
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 04:39 PM   #92
Senior Member
Posts like a Camaro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,183
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Miami is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
Nope...you have the pics that we took from New Years, all I have is the one you gave me...

Scanning it tonight...
I could've sworn I've sent you others...
(translation: it'* up to you because i don't know what'* best to post)
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 04:42 PM   #93
Senior Member
Expert Gearhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posts: 20,892
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Jim W is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh...wait, ya, the pumpkin fest pics...this one is betta...

ohh 6000 posts...go me
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 04:46 PM   #94
Senior Member
Posts like a Camaro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,183
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Miami is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
Oh...wait, ya, the pumpkin fest pics...this one is betta...

ohh 6000 posts...go me
Dood! 6,000 posts! Go you indeed!
post whatever pic you want because you know what yer doing on here and I don't
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 04:58 PM   #95
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,978
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess Jeanie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
Oh...wait, ya, the pumpkin fest pics...this one is betta...

ohh 6000 posts...go me
Dood! 6,000 posts! Go you indeed!
post whatever pic you want because you know what yer doing on here and I don't
Don't you think you're trusting Jim just a little too much??
Princess Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 05:03 PM   #96
Senior Member
Posts like a Camaro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,183
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Miami is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
Oh...wait, ya, the pumpkin fest pics...this one is betta...

ohh 6000 posts...go me
Dood! 6,000 posts! Go you indeed!
post whatever pic you want because you know what yer doing on here and I don't
Don't you think you're trusting Jim just a little too much??
hmmmm....you might have a point...but he'* pretty trustable...
Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 05:12 PM   #97
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Elizabethtown Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,205
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
h1081dan is on a distinguished road
Default

h1081dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 05:24 PM   #98
Senior Member
Posts like a Turbo
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: North Dakota -- It Was Like That When I Got Here!
Posts: 211
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bonnephile is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm taking some new ones tonight, some of me in the Subie, but methinks I will not be posting them.

Um, here'* a rather unflattering one:

Not exactly model material.
Bonnephile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 05:45 PM   #99
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 7,262
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ssesc93 is on a distinguished road
Default

If thats you on a bad day(So you say) then I can't wait to see you when you are dressed up.
ssesc93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 07:31 PM   #100
Senior Member
Expert Gearhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posts: 20,892
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Jim W is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim W
Oh...wait, ya, the pumpkin fest pics...this one is betta...

ohh 6000 posts...go me
Dood! 6,000 posts! Go you indeed!
post whatever pic you want because you know what yer doing on here and I don't
Don't you think you're trusting Jim just a little too much??
tsk tsk tsk Jeanie...I'm disappointed in you... :(
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
EVERYONE LOOK HERE!!! Mike Lounge 0 01-09-2007 09:02 PM
thank you BC staff (everyone must look) 1993 SLE General GM Chat 21 01-01-2005 02:43 PM
What does everyone dowmload music with? rhalford15 Lounge 13 05-21-2004 11:04 AM
MY 94 ALL CLEANED UP TELL ME WHAT U THINK EVERYONE MUST LOOK JLAudioEclipse Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 38 04-25-2004 06:17 AM
Does everyone here hate cops? Hailey Lounge 45 06-25-2003 01:09 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.