Support Group - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-19-2003, 02:03 AM   #1
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default Support Group

I don't suppose you folks are willing to help me, I mean someone, who'* signifigant other thinks he/she no spends too much time on his/her car because of this forum?

Or will it be like all the others? "Begone interloper! We've never heard of you!"








MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 02:26 AM   #2
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Bedroom, Ontario
Posts: 3,266
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Drifter420 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS95B
I don't suppose you folks are willing to help me, I mean someone, who'* signifigant other thinks he/she no spends too much time on his/her car because of this forum?

Or will it be like all the others? "Begone interloper! We've never heard of you!"








Say what?? you been into BillWren'* stash of booze again ??

If you mean the significant others spends more time on the net/car more than the other.. then yes..

Muffin and I always fight about who gets to use the net to check out this site ( and who gets to play on the playstation 2 ).. and I get stuck doing everythin ( mostly everything ) to the cars.. hee he.. but I don't mind.. it'* for her and it'* a good learning experience.

Just tell the significant other that it'* just a hobby ( and much like any hobby whether it be kniting or R/C cars, stamp collecting, coin and rock collecting.. ) there'* a certain passion for it and obviously time will be spend on it ( it'* better then spending time on other women/men and cheatin.. at least they know what you're doing )

that what you mean? or did I ramble on about crap .. which I do a lot
Drifter420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 02:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah, the wife doesn't buy the "it'* just a hobby" line. "It'* just a car, now drive me to the bead store"

And the worst part is, she always talks about how in High School and college, she went for the guys with the nice cars! Sheesh, you just can't win, huh?

Actually, it ain't too bad yet. I just think she wants me to work on her Astro Van. You ever tried working on one of them? You need an engine hoist to change the plugs!

But the folks at the MN meet may get an earful!!
MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 04:07 AM   #4
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Bedroom, Ontario
Posts: 3,266
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Drifter420 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS95B
Yeah, the wife doesn't buy the "it'* just a hobby" line. "It'* just a car, now drive me to the bead store"

And the worst part is, she always talks about how in High School and college, she went for the guys with the nice cars! Sheesh, you just can't win, huh?

Actually, it ain't too bad yet. I just think she wants me to work on her Astro Van. You ever tried working on one of them? You need an engine hoist to change the plugs!

But the folks at the MN meet may get an earful!!
yes mini VAN are a PITA to work on.. have a 89 Aero Star and i'm tellin ya I don't know whats worse to work on.. that or a

check out this thread for a better understanding about your wife
http://www.bonnevilleclub.com/forum/...pic.php?t=6229

it'* funny ****.. but so true..
Drifter420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 04:32 AM   #5
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

Hmmmm, if only I'd have known some of that with the first wife...
MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 10:02 AM   #6
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tamara is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Support Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter420
Muffin and I always fight about who gets to use the net to check out this site ( and who gets to play on the playstation 2 ).. and I get stuck doing everythin ( mostly everything ) to the cars.. hee he.. but I don't mind.. it'* for her and it'* a good learning experience.
Ohmygod....that is SO not true...you're just always on the computer when i want it then, you are always on the playstation when I want that too.
Then again, maybe i just need to use it when you do so i actually get some of your attention that you need to direct to me when you are faced with such dilemas.
Adn the only reason he does work on my cars is because he just wants a chance to be around my 2k then twists around.
Typical men, huh, Hailey?
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 10:15 AM   #7
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

Oh, good God! I thought my wife had found this place!! Don't do that Tamara!!
MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 10:54 AM   #8
Senior Member
Expert Gearhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Posts: 20,892
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Jim W is on a distinguished road
Default

*crackle of radio* cccsssskkkk "We have a domestic situation brewing"

Quote:
Ohmygod....that is SO not true...you're just always on the computer when i want it then, you are always on the playstation when I want that too.
Then again, maybe i just need to use it when you do so i actually get some of your attention that you need to direct to me when you are faced with such dilemas.
Adn the only reason he does work on my cars is because he just wants a chance to be around my 2k then twists around.
Typical men, huh, Hailey?
cccsssskkkk 'Roger that"
Jim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 12:50 PM   #9
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tamara is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89BonnieSE89
*crackle of radio* cccsssskkkk "We have a domestic situation brewing"

Quote:
Ohmygod....that is SO not true...you're just always on the computer when i want it then, you are always on the playstation when I want that too.
Then again, maybe i just need to use it when you do so i actually get some of your attention that you need to direct to me when you are faced with such dilemas.
Adn the only reason he does work on my cars is because he just wants a chance to be around my 2k then twists around.
Typical men, huh, Hailey?
cccsssskkkk 'Roger that"

hehe. just wait till I see him tuesday
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2003, 01:29 PM   #10
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Bedroom, Ontario
Posts: 3,266
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Drifter420 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89BonnieSE89
*crackle of radio* cccsssskkkk "We have a domestic situation brewing"

Quote:
Ohmygod....that is SO not true...you're just always on the computer when i want it then, you are always on the playstation when I want that too.
Then again, maybe i just need to use it when you do so i actually get some of your attention that you need to direct to me when you are faced with such dilemas.
Adn the only reason he does work on my cars is because he just wants a chance to be around my 2k then twists around.
Typical men, huh, Hailey?
cccsssskkkk 'Roger that"
radio crackle.. bleep blip blip.. cccsskkk... that'* a big 10-4 good buddy


cause I don't spend enough time with you?? ok.. maybe sometimes I don't.. but I'm jealous that you spend more time with your virtual boyfriend <--- for those who knows that joke.. but I"m refering to G1 Jockey 3 hee hee..
I want a chance around Crime?? hahaha.. good one.. yea... err.. I need to go into town and about to.. err.. check the tire pressure.. ya.. that'* it.. hahaha..

uh-oh.. open up a can of worms now...
Bleep blip blip.. ccsskk... officer down!! requesting back up
Drifter420 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joining Together - Group Theory and Group Skills 9th editio 88bonnsse Lounge 0 12-30-2007 12:30 AM
Pulling the Bonnie off life support..... 2x4 1987-1991 3 12-22-2003 05:14 PM
Wave a Flag In Support of Our Troops. MOS95B Lounge 4 09-09-2003 02:18 PM
I'm very happy to meet here such a large support!! (+) DiamondRussia 1992-1999 1 01-28-2003 04:22 AM
A little support for a member...... willwren Lounge 10 12-08-2002 03:00 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:41 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.