I'M VERY CURIOUS! (updated w/ pic) =P - Page 10 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2006, 02:53 PM   #91
DINOSAURUS BOOSTUS

Expert Gearhead
 
BillBoost37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Enfield, CT
Posts: 41,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
Hi :P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Screams for attention anywhere in here! How sad! hahaha
Screaming for attention is when you change font color and bold everything you say.... :P
BillBoost37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #92
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 744
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Melissa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
Hi :P
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Screams for attention anywhere in here! How sad! hahaha
Screaming for attention is when you change font color and bold everything you say.... :P
Bill she'* starting some sh*t with me in another topic so i'm just giving her a hard time! I hate regular font it gets boring to read and this way when I scroll down I can see where my last comment was and what comments ppl make below me! :P And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!

I still really do love PJ, she'* great to gang up on you guys with... when we get along!
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:04 PM   #93
DINOSAURUS BOOSTUS

Expert Gearhead
 
BillBoost37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Enfield, CT
Posts: 41,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
BillBoost37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:06 PM   #94
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 744
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Melissa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:11 PM   #95
DINOSAURUS BOOSTUS

Expert Gearhead
 
BillBoost37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Enfield, CT
Posts: 41,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
For one thing...I can always count on a quick response that looks like you are passionate about what you wrote..

And because you are.....................................(suspensef ul pause)
BillBoost37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:13 PM   #96
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Right in front of you
Posts: 7,965
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSE14U24ME is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
He likes picking on me too and what makes us so easy is that we are such sarcastic smart asses that they keep egging us on so that they can have as much fun sparring as we do. Just as long as we remember what we all say is in good natured joking. :P
SSE14U24ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:21 PM   #97
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 744
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Melissa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE14U24ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
He likes picking on me too and what makes us so easy is that we are such sarcastic smart asses that they keep egging us on so that they can have as much fun sparring as we do. Just as long as we remember what we all say is in good natured joking. :P
Makes sense! I still like my "bold Indigo" text though!
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:21 PM   #98
DINOSAURUS BOOSTUS

Expert Gearhead
 
BillBoost37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Enfield, CT
Posts: 41,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of lightBillBoost37 is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE14U24ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
He likes picking on me too and what makes us so easy is that we are such sarcastic smart asses that they keep egging us on so that they can have as much fun sparring as we do. Just as long as we remember what we all say is in good natured joking. :P
Geez...are you going to tell her EVERYTHING? I suppose you'll unplug the horse before she falls off too....won't ya?
BillBoost37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #99
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Right in front of you
Posts: 7,965
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSE14U24ME is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE14U24ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
And YOU'RE just here to give ME a hard time ALL the time!!! It'* ok though I can handle it!
It'* not just you. However you are an EASSSSSSSY target.
[email protected] it! So who else is there?! And GOD what makes me an EASY target?!!?!?!? :(
He likes picking on me too and what makes us so easy is that we are such sarcastic smart asses that they keep egging us on so that they can have as much fun sparring as we do. Just as long as we remember what we all say is in good natured joking. :P
Geez...are you going to tell her EVERYTHING? I suppose you'll unplug the horse before she falls off too....won't ya?
lmao!! Partners in Crime need to stick together. We won't let you guys divide and conquer.
SSE14U24ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:27 PM   #100
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 744
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Melissa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBoost37
Geez...are you going to tell her EVERYTHING? I suppose you'll unplug the horse before she falls off too....won't ya?
Bill you a$$! I need to get a shower and eat i can't do this ALL day AGAIN!!!! Lol you guys are great! i have to know how old you are Bill... for some reason I think I'm way younger than all of you guys! Just curious, bc if I'm letting some boy younger than me pick on me there'* going to be h*ll to pay!
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Really, I'm not dead, just very very busy. Danthurs Lounge 7 08-31-2012 09:54 AM
2000 Buick PA gear selecter very very stiff Toddster Buick 11 01-27-2010 11:00 AM
found the very first pic of my 88sse. 88bonnsse Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 3 08-23-2007 11:04 AM
Very very funny illustrations wjcollier07 Lounge 0 02-19-2007 02:16 AM
Backed by popular demand (56K be affraid, very very affraid) Findlay GTP Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 24 11-01-2003 06:44 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.