New member ahhh - Page 2 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Introductions for new members New to the Forum? Introduce yourself here. Been around awhile? Tell us about yourself. We at GMF Love to meet new Members! So pull up a chair and have a beverage.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2007, 11:41 PM   #11
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Grand Rapids, Mi
Posts: 5,656
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Archon is on a distinguished road
Default

Welcome to the group. Looks a lot like my daughter'* car. She has a '98 GS - same color.
Archon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:43 PM   #12
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SaturdaysGS is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow
ohhhh another chicago member, were slowly growing in numbers hehehee

nice regal, and nice snow (not. worn tires = me doing a 180 and nearly ramming something today. )
Nice SSE, I want a ride!

Funny you mention that, my father drives a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/4.7L v8, and heading to go GET new tires last week he spun out and ended up heading the other way on the otherside of the road. Thankfully no one was around! Glad to hear you did not hit anything either.
SaturdaysGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:46 PM   #13
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Berkeley, IL
Posts: 1,596
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
DarkShadow is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturdaysGS
Funny you mention that, my father drives a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/4.7L v8, and heading to go GET new tires last week he spun out and ended up heading the other way on the otherside of the road. Thankfully no one was around! Glad to hear you did not hit anything either.
at least he did that on the road, the last snow before this one, i did another 180 in my alero and ended up all the way in someones front yard, and that car has good tires, must have caugt some ice or something.....
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:55 PM   #14
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,105
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jack is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturdaysGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Nice color, is that a CB antenna on the trunk lid?
Yes sir, I recently bought a cheapie from RadioShack to entertain myself and find out "info" on my bi-weekly trips to Madison.

I originally hated the color, I never was fond of green, but its grown on me. Unfortunately the paint needs a good clay, buff, polish, wax, to get its lustre back.
You know what they say, geniuses pick green

I've been thinking about putting a CB back in my Bonne, I like having it in the Jeep and the wife likes to listen to the chatter on her long highway commutes. IT'* always fun to listen in on nights when there'* lot'* of "skip"
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:58 PM   #15
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SaturdaysGS is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturdaysGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
Nice color, is that a CB antenna on the trunk lid?
Yes sir, I recently bought a cheapie from RadioShack to entertain myself and find out "info" on my bi-weekly trips to Madison.

I originally hated the color, I never was fond of green, but its grown on me. Unfortunately the paint needs a good clay, buff, polish, wax, to get its lustre back.
You know what they say, geniuses pick green

I've been thinking about putting a CB back in my Bonne, I like having it in the Jeep and the wife likes to listen to the chatter on her long highway commutes. IT'* always fun to listen in on nights when there'* lot'* of "skip"
Thats true!

It is very fun, it makes my commute feel quicker thats for sure.
SaturdaysGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:04 AM   #16
Retired Moderator
True Car Nut
 
Pearl_bonnie02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 3,047
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Pearl_bonnie02 is on a distinguished road
Default

Welcome to BC fellow chicago member! Nice ride ya got there. If you get a chance, check out the central meets section, we are planning a meet for March. Your more than welcome to bring the Regal and hangout!
Pearl_bonnie02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:30 AM   #17
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SaturdaysGS is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl_bonnie02
Welcome to BC fellow chicago member! Nice ride ya got there. If you get a chance, check out the central meets section, we are planning a meet for March. Your more than welcome to bring the Regal and hangout!
Thanks, I'd love to attend! I will definately check it out.
SaturdaysGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:09 PM   #18
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,816
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GonneVille is on a distinguished road
Default

DS, you wreck Franky and I will be very upset with you. Get some tires on him, ASAP!

Saturday, welcome to the club! A Regal is probably in my near future, as well. Is that thing all green or does it have the grey lower cladding?
GonneVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #19
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SaturdaysGS is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonneVille
DS, you wreck Franky and I will be very upset with you. Get some tires on him, ASAP!

Saturday, welcome to the club! A Regal is probably in my near future, as well. Is that thing all green or does it have the grey lower cladding?
It'* monotone, I'm not a fan of the grey cladding on a few of the colors and green IS one of them.
SaturdaysGS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ahhh Cleaning the car BillBoost37 Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 28 03-06-2006 09:26 PM
Ahhh work BillBoost37 Lounge 27 08-17-2005 05:04 PM
Ahhh the beer wench!!! BonneMeMN Lounge 0 04-20-2004 06:04 PM
ahhh lifes little pleasures. LittleHoov Lounge 8 09-07-2003 01:09 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.