So I'm updating my signature soon...... - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


General GM Chat When starting new posts, please specify YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE type, and whatever modifications you have made. Chat about all things GM (and related cars). Off-topic stuff should be in the Lounge, and all Model specific mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2005, 03:22 PM   #1
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default So I'm updating my signature soon......

Trying to clean it up. Pics will be updated, but I'm going to links for the mod lists on both cars, as some others have done. What I have so far:

Quote:
1993 SSEi - “Greenzilla” – The toy
Fully loaded with all factory options available

Performance Mods:

Jet Stage 2 PCM
Hi-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow 3" Resonator
Magnaflow F-Body Muffler
ADTR intake #2 w/ K&N X-Stream RX-4750 filter and custom CAI w/ Ram-air feed
PulleyBoys 2.2" Supercharger pulley
Oversized ZZPerformance Supercharger idler pulley
GoodYear Gatorback belts
180° Thermotat (drilled with four 1/16” holes)
Dual transmission coolers
Crossoverover pipe heatshields, custom and aftermarket
NGK TR6 V-power sparkplugs (summer), NGK TR55 plugs (winter)
MSD 8224 ignition coils
ZZPerformance Supercharger coupler
RSM hardened slotted rotors with Raybestos ceramic pads
Custom Ram-air Supercharger and Throttle Body cooling
Custom Hi/Lo radiator fan override
Custom H20/Methanol Injection (Aquamist 0.5mm nozzle)
Fuel injectors flowmatched to less than 1% by FIE
Ported Supercharger outlet, polished inlet
Port-matched lower intake manifold (20%) and polished
Ported and polished Throttle Body
Ported Exhaust Manifolds (16%)
Toyo Proxes TPT V-rated tires with directional tread and aftermarket siping
Energy Suspension Polyurethane swaybar endlinks (front and rear)
Monroe Reflex Struts/ELC shocks

Other Mods:

Custom Suprcharger cover
Tinted taillights (VHT nightshades)
Custom cupholders for big gulps
2000 SSEi T-shifter with custom leather boot
20% window tint (sides and rears)
Halogen reverse lights
Transmission Temperature gauge (aftermarket)
Voltmeter (aftermarket)
Custom A-pillar pod, being replaced soon with a better one-piece design
Custom 160-amp Alternator (modified from a 140 amp OEM unit)
Optima 34/78-OR Battery
G-Tech Pro Competition meter
Dual radar detectors, front and rear (custom hardwire install)
Oil cap breather
Cyber-White Navigator foglights with 100W H3 lamps
Custom console switches with LED status indicators for Radar Detectors and G-Tech meter

In the works:

Fully rebuilt and ported hybrid 93/95 Supercharger
Custom transmission
Custom intercooler
Crow Cams 7741562
Quote:
1995 SLE Supercharged - “Boost2” - The daily driver
Leather, Sunroof, CCR struts (working), ELC rear suspension, sunroof,
FE2 swaybars and springs, 7-band OEM CD, Electronic Climate Control,
trunk inflator, traction control, performance shift, twilight sentinel, and a
bunch more factory options. Everything the SSEi has except the HUD

Performance Mods:

Ported airbox and K&N filter (Greenzilla’* original)
Custom H-speed fan override with status light


Other Mods:

Dual radar detectors, front and rear (custom hardwire install)
Cyber-White Navigator foglights with 55W H3 lamps
Custom console switches with LED status indicators for Radar Detectors and fan override
Aftermarket boost gauge
Electrochromic rear view mirror from a ’99 SSEi
Custom cupholders
Custom Supercharger cover

In the works:

Tinted taillights (VHT nightshades)
Energy suspension Polyurethane swaybar endlinks (front and rear)
180° Thermotat (drilled with four 1/16” holes)
It'll be prettier than plain text, and easier to read after it'* put in HTML. Probably both cars side-by-side in the list. Thoughts? Did I leave anything out? Should I detail more vendors/part numbers to help the newbie'*?
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Halifax, Canada 91SSE / 97SSEi
Posts: 5,857
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Merlin 91/97 is on a distinguished road
Default

Um... currently our sigs don't allow for HTML
Merlin 91/97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:31 PM   #3
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

Links to HTML in the sig below the pics. No mods listed unless you follow the link.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The South
Posts: 3,281
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lowrider0308 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwren
Links to HTML in the sig below the pics. No mods listed unless you follow the link.
so it will be like this???

greenzilla pic__________________boost2 pic
link to mods____________ link to mods


?
Lowrider0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:39 PM   #5
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montréal, QC
Posts: 1,374
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Foghorn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So I'm updating my signature soon......

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwren
Trying to clean it up. Pics will be updated, but I'm going to links for the mod lists on both cars, as some others have done. What I have so far:

Quote:
1993 SSEi - “Greenzilla” – The toy
Fully loaded with all factory options available

Performance Mods:

Jet Stage 2 PCM
Hi-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converter
Magnaflow 3" Resonator
Magnaflow F-Body Muffler
ADTR intake #2 w/ K&N X-Stream RX-4750 filter and custom CAI w/ Ram-air feed
PulleyBoys 2.2" Supercharger pulley
Oversized ZZPerformance Supercharger idler pulley
GoodYear Gatorback belts
180° Thermotat (drilled with four 1/16” holes)
Dual transmission coolers
Crossoverover pipe heatshields, custom and aftermarket
NGK TR6 V-power sparkplugs (summer), NGK TR55 plugs (winter)
MSD 8224 ignition coils
ZZPerformance Supercharger coupler
RSM hardened slotted rotors with Raybestos ceramic pads
Custom Ram-air Supercharger and Throttle Body cooling
Custom Hi/Lo radiator fan override
Custom H20/Methanol Injection (Aquamist 0.5mm nozzle)
Fuel injectors flowmatched to less than 1% by FIE
Ported Supercharger outlet, polished inlet
Port-matched lower intake manifold (20%) and polished
Ported and polished Throttle Body
Ported Exhaust Manifolds (16%)
Toyo Proxes TPT V-rated tires with directional tread and aftermarket siping
Energy Suspension Polyurethane swaybar endlinks (front and rear)
Monroe Reflex Struts/ELC shocks
Ported Supercharger outlet, polished inlet

Other Mods:

Custom Suprcharger cover
Tinted taillights (VHT nightshades)
Custom cupholders for big gulps
2000 SSEi T-shifter with custom leather boot
20% window tint (sides and rears)
Halogen reverse lights
Transmission Temperature gauge (aftermarket)
Voltmeter (aftermarket)
Custom A-pillar pod, being replaced soon with a better one-piece design
Custom 160-amp Alternator (modified from a 140 amp OEM unit)
Optima 34/78-OR Battery
G-Tech Pro Competition meter
Dual radar detectors, front and rear (custom hardwire install)
Oil cap breather
Cyber-White Navigator foglights with 100W H3 lamps
Custom console switches with LED status indicators for Radar Detectors and G-Tech meter

In the works:

Fully rebuilt and ported hybrid 93/95 Supercharger
Custom transmission
Custom intercooler
Crow Cams 7741562
Quote:
1995 SLE Supercharged - “Boost2” - The daily driver
Leather, Sunroof, CCR struts (working), ELC rear suspension, sunroof,
FE2 swaybars and springs, 7-band OEM CD, Electronic Climate Control,
trunk inflator, traction control, performance shift, twilight sentinel, and a
bunch more factory options. Everything the SSEi has except the HUD

Performance Mods:

Ported airbox and K&N filter (Greenzilla’* original)
Custom H-speed fan override with status light


Other Mods:

Dual radar detectors, front and rear (custom hardwire install)
Cyber-White Navigator foglights with 55W H3 lamps
Custom console switches with LED status indicators for Radar Detectors and fan override
Aftermarket boost gauge
Electrochromic rear view mirror from a ’99 SSEi
Custom cupholders
Custom Supercharger cover

In the works:

Tinted taillights (VHT nightshades)
Energy suspension Polyurethane swaybar endlinks (front and rear)
180° Thermotat (drilled with four 1/16” holes)
It'll be prettier than plain text, and easier to read after it'* put in HTML. Probably both cars side-by-side in the list. Thoughts? Did I leave anything out? Should I detail more vendors/part numbers to help the newbie'*?
Hey, why not??? Just add it to all the other super long signatures on BC :P

I love scrolling pages and pages so I can read a line or two of a post And why not read up on people'* life story while browsing the posts?

Cheers,
Foghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM   #6
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

Foghorn, I"m deleting all the text. It'll be two small pics side by side, or one of both cars, and two simple links to follow for a REMOTE mod list.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:48 PM   #7
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The South
Posts: 3,281
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Lowrider0308 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwren
Foghorn, I"m deleting all the text. It'll be two small pics side by side, or one of both cars, and two simple links to follow for a REMOTE mod list.
like my above post
Lowrider0308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #8
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Quincy, Ma
Posts: 15,341
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gumball is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwren
Foghorn, I"m deleting all the text. It'll be two small pics side by side, or one of both cars, and two simple links to follow for a REMOTE mod list.

ummm Bill I do believe this was a shot at "other" members here.

I would agree with Foghorn. some sig areas are filled with a bunch or crap.
Gumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:22 PM   #9
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
rjolly87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Posts: 6,855
Thanked 298 Times in 246 Posts
rjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant futurerjolly87 has a brilliant future
Default

are you gonna do it like my sig?
rjolly87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:32 AM   #10
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolly87
are you gonna do it like my sig?
No, I'm going to have defined links. Not unknown links within an image. I already have that.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sick of Updating my website GXP_Vince Lounge 8 01-10-2008 10:38 PM
Did a little more updating on the car... won some trophies salmanman Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 21 08-03-2007 09:13 AM
So, who knows about websites and updating them? driverjohn2005 Lounge 6 12-11-2006 05:17 PM
Got around to updating my CarDomain. 95naSTA Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 7 09-06-2005 07:36 AM
Links Section Needs Updating? DeathRat Forum updates and suggestions 8 07-04-2003 09:06 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.