filler air hose - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat

General GM Chat When starting new posts, please specify YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE type, and whatever modifications you have made. Chat about all things GM (and related cars). Off-topic stuff should be in the Lounge, and all Model specific mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
Senior Member
Posts like a Turbo
Thread Starter
vendo's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: MASS
Posts: 480
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
vendo is on a distinguished road
Default filler air hose

I dont have that hose that goes with the car for the trunk.,whats it called?
vendo is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
removing gas tank filler and vent hose GunsOfNavarone General GM Chat 4 08-26-2011 01:14 AM
buick gas filler tube connecting hose jimk General GM Chat 1 01-19-2011 01:15 AM
spot filler question phoenix_flame220 Detailing & Appearance 2 05-13-2004 01:33 PM
Liscense Plate filler 95neongirl General GM Chat 6 03-11-2004 11:03 AM
Usless Filler Material Jim W Lounge 3 07-09-2003 11:44 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.