This humidity has GOT to stop! It was another two shrit day. I got a little more accomplished today than I thought I would.
As expected, the 97 subframe mounted directly to the 90.
The control arms were added and the axles removed once the wheels were on the ground in order to transport to the auto body shop to have the unibody fixed. I have also decided to get the engine bay sandblasted and repainted taking full advantage of the empty bay.
Look what I found! The 90 has provisions for the torque axis mount already. I checked the 89 parts car and it did not have the provisions. It'* great to be lucky cause I really don't know how I was going to measure and attach the TAM. Since the holes were not filled with bolts, I had to re-tap the threads removing 15 years of rust and crud.
I'm running out of clean shirts at Bill'* so I did some laundry;
Lastly, I think I have the worlds only Bonneville Chia Pet.,