My "Other Ride" had a high speed boo boo at the end of last winter, and is just now getting fixed up.
I granaded one of two cylinder/piston'*, but didnt want any un-eveness between the Two so I desided to replace the whole thing, So I took a trip up north this weekend to get the parts (see this thread) And now the work to bring the Beast back to life has begun
(tear down pic where taken with my buddys cam, so I dont have them yet)
Old cylinder (didn't remember to take a pic of the piston, which is CHEWED to hell)
I got one Go fast mod for it today for a few extra HP, and we used the thinnest gasket on the bottom of te cylenders to get more compression, for a bit more fun (i'll switch to Premium fuel)