Because I wanted to. - Page 2 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos Post pictures, sounds, and VIDEOS of Your GM Vehicle. We want to see 'em! (Any picture or video files must be posted on a server somewhere to be linked here). Also post pics of Regional or National meets.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-07-2006, 02:45 AM   #11
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
erics95se is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCiD
Quote:
Originally Posted by erics95se
..i sat in an aurora like that at the chevy/olds (well used to be olds.) dealer by me..in either '96 or '98.. I fell in love with the car. I set off the car alarm though when I was messing with the radio.. IN THE SHOWROOM..

'96 when my mom was getting her lumina or '98 when she was getting teh van.. i forget..

that car looks clean for being 'dirty'



trade?
Ya, when my father bought his '97 SSEi (I was young then, like 13 or 14) we also test drove an Aurora, I think almost identical to Jim'* and it was VERY nice and we were certainly considering it. I guess something about that in your face torque and blower whine led us more to the Bonne, but I have no idea what his reasons were exactly back then.

I LOVE his frame-less windows, I really think that'* the best feature of the car.

EDIT: Interesting realization I was(am) listening to artist: 36 Crazyfists, song: Aurora when I made this post, lol!
..Scary coincidence, or..?

I like the frameless windows on any car. They remind me of older cars

I never rhode in an SSEi or a 'rora.

An SSE supercharged and two SLE'*, yeah.

question for jim:

what'* with the centercaps being just silver? Were there like pontiac stick-ons before ?
erics95se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 02:50 AM   #12
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

ERIC.

QUIT QUOTING EVERY DAMN REPLY TO YOU IN YOUR TOPICS AND EVERYONE ELSE'*.

I'm really getting tired of the clutter.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:16 AM   #13
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
toastedoats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Fitchburg Ma _ToastedRice_
Posts: 6,837
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
toastedoats is on a distinguished road
Default

i thought "Your Ride" was reserved for bonnevilles...
toastedoats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #14
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 12,432
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
J Wikoff is on a distinguished road
Default

^^^^^ has a point...
J Wikoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:15 AM   #15
Darrel
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastedoats
i thought "Your Ride" was reserved for bonnevilles...
tisk tisk tisk... and admin posting in the wrong forum...

real nice lookin ride, i love the white! and you say THAT was dirty? i still got tree junk from last weekends camping trip...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:57 AM   #16
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

Your Ride is for every car supported on this site.

Quote:
Bonneville GXP/ Northstar Powered Cars
Discuss your Bonneville GXP and/or any other Northstar powered Olds or Cadillac... Including the 3.5L Twin Cam V6 (Short Star ) 4.0L and 4.6L Northstar V8'*.
We cannot discriminate against cars we support by not letting them post in Your Ride, which is why I moved this topic from the Lounge to Your Ride yesterday the first time. Moving it back.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #17
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Quincy, Ma
Posts: 15,341
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gumball is on a distinguished road
Default

Jim, do you feel like a Yo Yo
Gumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 12:55 PM   #18
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,684
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
smellbird is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastedoats
i thought "Your Ride" was reserved for bonnevilles...
Doesnt matter, Jim is an Admin. He can do what he wants.
smellbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #19
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,837
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sqela is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastedoats
i thought "Your Ride" was reserved for bonnevilles...
Doesnt matter, Jim is an Admin. He can do what he wants.
what if he wanted to put a ford badge on her???
sqela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #20
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 11,307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bonnie94ssei is on a distinguished road
Default

Lookin' good Jim. We'll have to ***** up our cars this weekend with Brad. Give the club more than one pic of your car. lol
bonnie94ssei is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Changing crank sensor because Tach intermittently not workin 1997_LeSabre 1992-1999 1 12-14-2004 08:09 PM
Random picture of my car just because... Tonioseven Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 7 06-28-2004 12:00 PM
Danny needs a car.... because he neglected it.... Merlin 91/97 Lounge 11 05-24-2004 04:26 PM
liscence suspended because i got 2 tickets within 2 years jachin Lounge 12 01-20-2004 11:58 AM
Tire size? And paint code..because I'm too lazy. randallons General GM Chat 10 10-03-2003 08:20 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.