Things have gender... - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2004, 01:49 PM   #1
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Right in front of you
Posts: 7,965
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSE14U24ME is on a distinguished road
Default Things have gender...

-----: Things Have Gender


You may not know that many nonliving things have a gender; For
example...

1) Ziploc Bags -- They are Male, because they hold everything in, but
you can see right through them.

2) Copiers -- They are Female, because once turned off, it takes a
while to warm them up again. It'* an effective reproductive device if the
right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are
pushed.

3) Tire -- Male, because it goes bald and it'* often over-inflated.

4) Hot Air Balloon -- Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you
have to light a fire under it, and of course, there'* the hot air part.

5) Sponges -- Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.

6) Web Page -- Female, because it'* always getting hit on.

7) Subway -- Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.

Hourglass -- Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.

9) Hammer -- Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000
years, but it'* handy to have around.

10) Remote Control -- Female....... Ha! You thought it'd be male. But
consider this -- it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and
while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps
trying.
SSE14U24ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 01:54 PM   #2
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
repinS is on a distinguished road
Default

LOL



priceless
repinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 02:02 PM   #3
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,177
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Twister97 is on a distinguished road
Default

Not bad, I think number one needs to be female though
Twister97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 02:06 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twister97
Not bad, I think number one needs to be female though
yup
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:04 PM   #5
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,978
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess Jeanie is on a distinguished road
Default

I disagree with you guys...number one is right on.

Seriously I thought this was going to be a strange discussion on Spanish and gender agreement (anyone who'* taken spanish...or maybe french too...will know what I mean). So glad it wasn't, LOL, that was funny.
Princess Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:06 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
I disagree with you guys...number one is right on.

Seriously I thought this was going to be a strange discussion on Spanish and gender agreement (anyone who'* taken spanish...or maybe french too...will know what I mean). So glad it wasn't, LOL, that was funny.
k...maybe #1 is transexual
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:12 PM   #7
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,978
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess Jeanie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harofreak00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
I disagree with you guys...number one is right on.

Seriously I thought this was going to be a strange discussion on Spanish and gender agreement (anyone who'* taken spanish...or maybe french too...will know what I mean). So glad it wasn't, LOL, that was funny.
k...maybe #1 is transexual
Nah, if you could see right through us girls then you would have us figured out and I have yet to find a guy who honestly thinks he'* figured us girls out. :P
Princess Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

i think me and the other guys are thinking of a ziplock bag in a different manner...as it being a bag...and having a hole...

correct me if im wrong
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:49 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
vital49 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harofreak00
i think me and the other guys are thinking of a ziplock bag in a different manner...as it being a bag...and having a hole...

correct me if im wrong
Dude! LOL! I wasn't, but I know where you're going with this!!! LOL.
vital49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 04:50 PM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

haha aight..im just a sick f***er
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Things I have done to my 2001 Bonnie and things that need to be done Stinger357 2000-2005 11 02-02-2010 10:58 AM
Everything has a Gender willwren Lounge 4 12-13-2006 12:19 AM
Flies' Gender? Ireli Lounge 8 02-11-2005 11:56 AM
would u do adult favors on any gender for 10g's(not g-rated) harofreak00 Lounge 26 10-01-2004 10:33 AM
DEFINITIONS BY GENDER BadTA00 Lounge 0 12-17-2003 07:21 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:35 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.