post ya mug - Page 17 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2006, 10:33 PM   #161
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,105
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Jack is on a distinguished road
Default

OK I'll be serious this time I hate how long my hair is in this one, yes I said it'* TOO LONG, It'* a couple years old but sadly it'* the best one I have on the PC right now. Plus this is one of the few times outside work you'll ever see my wife in something other then blue jeans and a ball cap.















I'm the one in black
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #162
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 2,936
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sse1990 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelforthesoul1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by sse1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvettecrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
ummm....Thanks.....
I didn't want people to get on your case because I posted fuel'* pictures.


fuel: should have made the account private
OK now FUEL, WTF is that red car/neon. That is TYPICAL rice, one nice rim, one regular steel rim, and a different color body kit than the car, lmfao.
What the H***? Are people hacking in my account? I know I posted those pics in "Your Ride" but I doubt they searched for that.
Hacking?? NO, just uhhhhh, "browsing", LOL.
sse1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:39 PM   #163
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: August 07 COTM....NEBF '06, CEBF '06 OHMM '06 ONBF '07 CEBF '07
Posts: 4,064
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PRD2BDF is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sse1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelforthesoul1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by sse1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvettecrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
ummm....Thanks.....
I didn't want people to get on your case because I posted fuel'* pictures.


fuel: should have made the account private
OK now FUEL, WTF is that red car/neon. That is TYPICAL rice, one nice rim, one regular steel rim, and a different color body kit than the car, lmfao.
What the H***? Are people hacking in my account? I know I posted those pics in "Your Ride" but I doubt they searched for that.
Hacking?? NO, just uhhhhh, "browsing", LOL.
I know what you look like now.... thanks to this thread.

Now, I made it private.
PRD2BDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #164
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Posts: 7,545
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Hans is on a distinguished road
Default

what also is REALLY funny about that photo fuel is that redneck truck on the curb ROFL!!!! I never noticed that until now but a lot of hicks around here (no offense to anyone redneck with a mid 70s ford on 35s) but they do that all the time.
Hans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:41 PM   #165
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Bend, IN (hometown) Indianapolis,IN (college)
Posts: 1,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ELMACHOGERACHO is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans
what also is REALLY funny about that photo fuel is that redneck truck on the curb ROFL!!!! I never noticed that until now but a lot of hicks around here (no offense to anyone redneck with a mid 70s ford on 35s) but they do that all the time.
LMAO!!!!!!
ELMACHOGERACHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:43 PM   #166
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: August 07 COTM....NEBF '06, CEBF '06 OHMM '06 ONBF '07 CEBF '07
Posts: 4,064
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PRD2BDF is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans
what also is REALLY funny about that photo fuel is that redneck truck on the curb ROFL!!!! I never noticed that until now but a lot of hicks around here (no offense to anyone redneck with a mid 70s ford on 35s) but they do that all the time.
Oh just wait until you see my school parking lot. Can anyone say rednecks plus that Neon goes to my school. He thinks he'* the fastest car around.

Back on topic, guys, don't want the admins scolding us.
PRD2BDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #167
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PontiacMom is on a distinguished road
Default

The admins are not going to scold you......But the moderators will!

Keep it on topic people.
PontiacMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:29 PM   #168
Senior Member
Posts like a Supercharger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Saint Charles, MO (outside STL)
Posts: 174
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zuluhead is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack
OK I'll be serious this time I hate how long my hair is in this one, yes I said it'* TOO LONG, It'* a couple years old but sadly it'* the best one I have on the PC right now. Plus this is one of the few times outside work you'll ever see my wife in something other then blue jeans and a ball cap.















I'm the one in black
And you're gonna set me up with her single sister...right????
zuluhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:34 PM   #169
Senior Member
Posts like a Supercharger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Saint Charles, MO (outside STL)
Posts: 174
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
zuluhead is on a distinguished road
Default

sitting around waiting for some of the family during one of our holiday hikes



and yes...I am actually THAT good looking
zuluhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #170
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Right in front of you
Posts: 7,965
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSE14U24ME is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuluhead
sitting around waiting for some of the family during one of our holiday hikes



and yes...I am actually THAT good looking
You look like you got caught in the middle of burying a body. j/k don't hurt me.
SSE14U24ME is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***POST YOUR MUG SHOT*** ... post em up! 1993 SLE Lounge 401 03-16-2013 06:21 PM
post ya mug "licence edition" sqela Lounge 63 01-20-2007 03:42 PM
Dr. Mug redwingsfan34 Lounge 29 08-15-2006 08:30 PM
To post your photos... Teuobk Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 3 02-24-2005 08:50 PM
The New Guy's First Post BadSSEi Performance, Brainstorming & Tuning 10 09-01-2002 11:51 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:43 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.