know non idoitz alloweded in herr - Page 27 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-10-2006, 12:32 AM   #261
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,295
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MyLittleBlackBird is on a distinguished road
Default

PAGE 14!
MyLittleBlackBird is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:33 AM   #262
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NEBF:06,07 | NYBF:06,07 | ONBF:06,07 | CNBF:06 & more............
Posts: 8,029
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bandit is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Is she hawt and looking for a good time?
Wow...your standards are higher than most here....Lol

I blame the alcohol. Usually it'* just hole an a heartbeat. Heartbeat optional.
That'* more like it...

I aim to please. So what are you doing?
LMAO!! sorry...I'm breathing in addition to the heartbeat...I'm overqualified.

Hey, I try not to exclude any extra options. It'* like buying a car. Get it fully loaded if you can!
how big can this quote get lol
Sure...and just like when you buy a fully loaded car, most don't know what they have...most don't know how to fully use all the options....so it'* wasted on someone who is a villiage Idiot!
Key word, sweetheart.... "Most". I am above and beyond most. I am the uber village idiot!
what? huh, i needed to add some more befor i go to sleep
bandit is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:33 AM   #263
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,295
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MyLittleBlackBird is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXP Venom
Tracy, How is it you are not inflicted with the V.I. Virus.... are you one of "THEM"
i dont have the V.I. Virus and was the first one to say anything about the 31 &39 forum lol i was
Yes...but some are known idiots..no signs necessary...
you mean like this one?





That'* kinda like me when I went to a MN mini meet!

Name:  DSC03202.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  55.8 KB
MyLittleBlackBird is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:34 AM   #264
Administratus Emeritus
Certified Car Nut
 
GXP Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Purgatory, Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,538
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
GXP Venom is on a distinguished road
Default

Ya buddy!
GXP Venom is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:34 AM   #265
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wjcollier07 is on a distinguished road
Default

ok this is shhhhhhhhhhh all over again...

this is just scary...very o so very scary...you watch, its gonna end up the same...haro is gonna say i will pay $10 to the first person on page 100...lol!
wjcollier07 is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:34 AM   #266
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: North of Buffalo, NY *** NEBF '05, '06, '07 *** ***ONBF & NYBF 06; 07*** ***WCBF 06***
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
singscountry1967 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by GXP Venom
Tracy, How is it you are not inflicted with the V.I. Virus.... are you one of "THEM"
i dont have the V.I. Virus and was the first one to say anything about the 31 &39 forum lol i was
Yes...but some are known idiots..no signs necessary...
you mean like this one?





That'* kinda like me when I went to a MN mini meet!

No wonder we are getting along so well...
singscountry1967 is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:34 AM   #267
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,295
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MyLittleBlackBird is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
[quote:f15d788b1a="MyLittleBlackBird"]Is she hawt and looking for a good time?
Wow...your standards are higher than most here....Lol

I blame the alcohol. Usually it'* just hole an a heartbeat. Heartbeat optional.
That'* more like it...

I aim to please. So what are you doing?
LMAO!! sorry...I'm breathing in addition to the heartbeat...I'm overqualified.

Hey, I try not to exclude any extra options. It'* like buying a car. Get it fully loaded if you can!
how big can this quote get lol
Sure...and just like when you buy a fully loaded car, most don't know what they have...most don't know how to fully use all the options....so it'* wasted on someone who is a villiage Idiot!
Key word, sweetheart.... "Most". I am above and beyond most. I am the uber village idiot!
what? huh, i needed to add some more befor i go to sleep[/quote:f15d788b1a]

Is there a standing record for the longest forum quote?
MyLittleBlackBird is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:35 AM   #268
Administratus Emeritus
Certified Car Nut
 
GXP Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Purgatory, Pennsylvania
Posts: 16,538
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
GXP Venom is on a distinguished road
Default

Blackbird I think you reached it man that is dizzying
GXP Venom is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:35 AM   #269
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NEBF:06,07 | NYBF:06,07 | ONBF:06,07 | CNBF:06 & more............
Posts: 8,029
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bandit is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
Quote:
Originally Posted by singscountry1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittleBlackBird
[quote:11bcf49464="singscountry1967"][quote:11bcf49464="MyLittleBlackBird"]Is she hawt and looking for a good time?
Wow...your standards are higher than most here....Lol

I blame the alcohol. Usually it'* just hole an a heartbeat. Heartbeat optional.
That'* more like it...

I aim to please. So what are you doing?
LMAO!! sorry...I'm breathing in addition to the heartbeat...I'm overqualified.

Hey, I try not to exclude any extra options. It'* like buying a car. Get it fully loaded if you can!
how big can this quote get lol
Sure...and just like when you buy a fully loaded car, most don't know what they have...most don't know how to fully use all the options....so it'* wasted on someone who is a villiage Idiot!
Key word, sweetheart.... "Most". I am above and beyond most. I am the uber village idiot!
what? huh, i needed to add some more befor i go to sleep[/quote:11bcf49464]

Is there a standing record for the longest forum quote?[/quote:11bcf49464]

dont look into the center OOOWOWOWOWOWOWOwowowowooooooOOOo
bandit is offline  
Old 05-10-2006, 12:36 AM   #270
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,837
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sqela is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjcollier07
ok this is shhhhhhhhhhh all over again...

this is just scary...very o so very scary...you watch, its gonna end up the same...haro is gonna say i will pay $10 to the first person on page 100...lol!
THere will be a special "prize" for whoever reaches page 100!!!"
sqela is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
exhaust questions (i know i know...) c0rsa180 Performance, Brainstorming & Tuning 10 11-16-2006 10:24 PM
I know off topic, but don't know where else to post... Cyric78 Lounge 9 01-17-2006 08:14 AM
FYI: non car related Drifter420 Lounge 32 12-23-2002 11:24 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.