hit it, didnt even know - Page 4 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2004, 11:24 PM   #31
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,978
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Princess Jeanie is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLBlueEyesBonne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jeanie
Ouch! And here I thought I was loved around here!
Oh, you know you are.
Maybe.... :P
Princess Jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 11:58 PM   #32
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Brunswick, Georgia, USA, North American Continent, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Krazy Kyle is on a distinguished road
Default

Okay, listen up people...

This thread is GOING to talk about space monsters! I don't want any lip, or I start spamming everybody! Now, POST! Do it! Do it NOW!
Krazy Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:02 AM   #33
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

well you see, i was driving home from work. it was pitch black out going down a single lane highway in the middle of sleepyeye and mankato. i had the sunroof open and the heat on, what a magical combination. the tunes were playin, rather loud like normal, and then all of sudden they quit. I looked down at my cd player and fiddled with the volume ****. as i was doing so, a 3ft space monster with the face of jason zais, grabbed my hair through the sunroof. apparently, he has landed his pearlship on my roof and was pissed about me putting club cards all over his car a while ago. i hit the close button for the sunroof and closed it, with his hand in there, then i put another club card in his hand and pushed it out and quickly closed the sunroof. i then proceeded to unlease the nitrous i just installed tonight in the parking lot after work. i zoomed along to 562mph before i came upon my exit for home. the pearlship couldnt keep up with its n/a power.
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 07:32 AM   #34
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Three Oaks, Michigan
Posts: 4,879
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
opensourceguy is on a distinguished road
Default

lmao.. that'* what happens when you hand a club cards to space monsters!

Do you really have n2o?


-justin
opensourceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:12 AM   #35
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
harofreak00 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by opensourceguy
lmao.. that'* what happens when you hand a club cards to space monsters!

Do you really have n2o?


-justin
Quote:
i then proceeded to unlease the nitrous i just installed tonight in the parking lot after work


sorry nope, i thought that was far enough out of the picture
harofreak00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 11:21 AM   #36
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Brunswick, Georgia, USA, North American Continent, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Krazy Kyle is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by harofreak00
well you see, i was driving home from work. it was pitch black out going down a single lane highway in the middle of sleepyeye and mankato. i had the sunroof open and the heat on, what a magical combination. the tunes were playin, rather loud like normal, and then all of sudden they quit. I looked down at my cd player and fiddled with the volume ****. as i was doing so, a 3ft space monster with the face of jason zais, grabbed my hair through the sunroof. apparently, he has landed his pearlship on my roof and was pissed about me putting club cards all over his car a while ago. i hit the close button for the sunroof and closed it, with his hand in there, then i put another club card in his hand and pushed it out and quickly closed the sunroof. i then proceeded to unlease the nitrous i just installed tonight in the parking lot after work. i zoomed along to 562mph before i came upon my exit for home. the pearlship couldnt keep up with its n/a power.
Damn you, why'd you have to show me up? :P
Krazy Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
to hit, or not to hit ga93sle General GM Chat 17 03-29-2006 09:28 PM
I didnt know that the Park Avenue, had this......... 1993 SLE Lounge 15 03-15-2005 12:55 PM
To those that didnt know what I was talking about.... ssesc93 General GM Chat 3 08-01-2004 02:51 PM
i didnt know really where to post this..... 92ssei General GM Chat 8 02-17-2003 03:51 PM
didnt know he wanted any lol!!! Bonneville_blue General GM Chat 0 09-14-2002 01:43 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.