gettin the horn by the bull!!! lmao( Rated R ) - Page 2 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #11
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Wickliffe, Ohio
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
McGrath is on a distinguished road
Default

hahahaha Just about to head off to work & I'll be sure to tell my manager about that video he loves midgets .


Ed
McGrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:51 PM   #12
Guest
Posts like a Northstar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 584
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ssei1995 is on a distinguished road
Default

jr's3800 Wrote:
Quote:
If this is such an issue why are you surfing BC at work? Shouldn't you be working?

And why would you view the links at work is you were so worried about your Job?

If this is such a problem why not read the thread and worry about the links on your own time...

From now on should we have " View at your own risk as viewing from work may get you fired " ?
jr's3800...cool it down...all I did was to warn any posters that the content of the link may affect others, Period!!! Surfing at work? A lot of people do! Why, because I'll bet there are members that either do not have a computer at home, or just have dial-up.

Whomever post in this forum, they know what they are posting, so, it was just a word of caution. You may not have anyone around the office, nevertheless a lot of corporations, like my employer, do have software to track the sites the employees go to. And by the way, I did not open the link shown in the message; I do not open any links unless I am sure they are safe. If I want to open them, I do it at home on my own computer.
ssei1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:02 PM   #13
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,295
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MyLittleBlackBird is on a distinguished road
Default

That'* almost as funny as the incident with Ben'* dog....
MyLittleBlackBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:11 PM   #14
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 1,544
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NERV is on a distinguished road
Default

seen that on one of those X-TREME video shows
NERV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jwakamud is on a distinguished road
Default

how embarrassing for her.
jwakamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:25 AM   #16
Senior Member
Posts like a Turbo
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Woodbridge, Va
Posts: 263
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SUPRCHRGD is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr's3800
If this is such an issue why are you surfing BC at work? Shouldn't you be working?

And why would you view the links at work is you were so worried about your Job?

If this is such a problem why not read the thread and worry about the links on your own time...



From now on should we have " View at your own risk as viewing from work may get you fired " ?
i agree... thank you sir...
SUPRCHRGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:54 AM   #17
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

This video is not work safe. I'm editing the original post to reflect this.

Many of us use the internet at work FOR work, and some personal surfing is allowed. This type of content is a really easy way to lose your job. Management aren't prudes, but all it takes is ONE person to be offended by the content being displayed on a computer to bring your job to an end.
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:02 AM   #18
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MI
Posts: 2,246
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Logan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS95B
Part of the reason I don't post a lot of the stuff I find. The actual item might be fine, but the page either has ads or links that ain't right for here or work.
How many posts would you have by now if you did post it all
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:04 AM   #19
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS95B
Part of the reason I don't post a lot of the stuff I find. The actual item might be fine, but the page either has ads or links that ain't right for here or work.
How many posts would you have by now if you did post it all
Mwahahahaaaaaa
MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #20
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
banned3800 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssei1995
jr's3800 Wrote:
Quote:
If this is such an issue why are you surfing BC at work? Shouldn't you be working?

And why would you view the links at work is you were so worried about your Job?

If this is such a problem why not read the thread and worry about the links on your own time...

From now on should we have " View at your own risk as viewing from work may get you fired " ?
jr's3800...cool it down...all I did was to warn any posters that the content of the link may affect others, Period!!! Surfing at work? A lot of people do! Why, because I'll bet there are members that either do not have a computer at home, or just have dial-up.

Whomever post in this forum, they know what they are posting, so, it was just a word of caution. You may not have anyone around the office, nevertheless a lot of corporations, like my employer, do have software to track the sites the employees go to. And by the way, I did not open the link shown in the message; I do not open any links unless I am sure they are safe. If I want to open them, I do it at home on my own computer.
This was geared towards everyone...

And stupid question here... How can we determine if its work safe?

__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
banned3800 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LMAO ** R Rated for Content** LakevilleSSEi Lounge 11 04-15-2008 03:33 PM
Bull Run PontiacDad Lounge 77 05-17-2007 10:37 AM
R Rated Joke LMAO LakevilleSSEi Lounge 8 04-07-2006 10:32 AM
One Fly Bull G2T Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 20 07-06-2004 12:30 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.