Debug your username - Page 4 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-28-2003, 08:31 PM   #31
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,250
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bmsgaffer86 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLBlueEyesBonne
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsgaffer86
BMS = my initials
Gaffer = Lighting technician/foreman <-- what i do at school
86= 1986 year i was born

See? its as easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651 32823066470938446095 505822317253594081284811174502


Geez bmsgaffer86, you sure are a young 'n. 17 yo'* seem younger and younger every day to me.

Yeah what can i say...but im a semi-veteraned driver... ive put 10k miles on my car in 12 months.(now remember 6 of those were with temps)
bmsgaffer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:32 PM   #32
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sauk Centre, MN
Posts: 5,458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OLBlueEyesBonne is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89BonnieSE89
Yo Martin..I believe I got Ol BlueEyes correct...and yes I do know how to romance the ladies...

To bad my stars are pissed on already
Yep, you were correct.
P.*. you troll here too much!!
OLBlueEyesBonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:33 PM   #33
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 15,928
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BonneMeMN is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLBlueEyesBonne
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmsgaffer86
BMS = my initials
Gaffer = Lighting technician/foreman <-- what i do at school
86= 1986 year i was born

See? its as easy as 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651 32823066470938446095 505822317253594081284811174502


Geez bmsgaffer86, you sure are a young 'n. 17 yo'* seem younger and younger every day to me.

I agree! All these high school chicks are out of reach, and on top of that it'* hard to figure out how old they are now...


Yeah old blue eyes is sinatra, who doesn't know that?

Bring some sinatra to the meet Stylez, bring it to my room, and you can hear it like you've never heard it before on the hi-fi gear. What else do you listen to? I listen to everything, from disturbed, to dido, to dr dre, to LoTR sound track to sting to ozomatli.....
BonneMeMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:34 PM   #34
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sauk Centre, MN
Posts: 5,458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OLBlueEyesBonne is on a distinguished road
Default

Not bad, considering in the past 6 months I've put 26,xxx miles on the SLE. You are OWNED!!!
OLBlueEyesBonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:37 PM   #35
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sauk Centre, MN
Posts: 5,458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OLBlueEyesBonne is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonneMeMN

I agree! All these high school chicks are out of reach, and on top of that it'* hard to figure out how old they are now...


Yeah old blue eyes is sinatra, who doesn't know that?

Bring some sinatra to the meet Stylez, bring it to my room, and you can hear it like you've never heard it before on the hi-fi gear. What else do you listen to? I listen to everything, from disturbed, to dido, to dr dre, to LoTR sound track to sting to ozomatli.....
How about some 'Fat Bottom Girls' by queen? They make my rockin' world go round. Sucks that the one I'm with now makes me feel like my world is coming to a grinding hault. Time for release.
OLBlueEyesBonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:38 PM   #36
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 15,928
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BonneMeMN is on a distinguished road
Default

I have that song on my computer! Looking for some queen, and i figured why not.
BonneMeMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:42 PM   #37
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,250
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bmsgaffer86 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLBlueEyesBonne
Not bad, considering in the past 6 months I've put 26,xxx miles on the SLE. You are OWNED!!!
Lol i guess you got me....but ill be darn close now that school has started.... im not sure why i feel like compteing for how MANY miles i can put on... i should be going for the FEWEST miles
bmsgaffer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:53 PM   #38
Senior Member
Posts like a Turbo
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Cheyenne WY
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
brminder is on a distinguished road
Default

brminder...
b for billy, my name,
r for rene', wife'* name,
minder is my last name. (Pronounced with short 'i')
brminder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 10:26 PM   #39
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Sycamore, IL
Posts: 2,361
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BonnieBrougham is on a distinguished road
Default

One of my oldest and dearest friends came up with DarkSided23.

DarkSided=i seem sweet and innocent for awhile, when you first meet me, I am just the outgoing smart girl. Actually a semi-goth. Just doesn't show much. Also, not real sweet and innocent either...soooooo i am darksided.

23=random number my friend pulled out of her butt when i needed an AIM screen name that wasn't taken.

Now I have a partial monopoly on the screen name DarkSided23. Look it up, and chances are, if it'* there, it'* me.

--Christine
BonnieBrougham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2003, 12:12 AM   #40
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,250
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bmsgaffer86 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brminder
brminder...
b for billy, my name,
r for rene', wife'* name,
minder is my last name. (Pronounced with short 'i')
Lol so now i know ive pronounced it wrong for a loooong time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSided23
23=random number my friend pulled out of her butt when i needed an AIM screen name that wasn't taken.
23- my birthdate... VERY good number
bmsgaffer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Explain your username to us... Toddster Lounge 123 06-11-2010 07:37 AM
Explanation of my username & bad news about its origin, dbtk2 Lounge 26 06-10-2005 05:02 PM
Username CarRamrod Lounge 9 04-20-2004 02:37 AM
How so I change my username? ssesc93 Lounge 10 02-23-2004 02:34 PM
New GAME! Name the owner/car by username! willwren Lounge 7 03-23-2003 11:26 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.