Can you guess her last name? - Page 3 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to General Motors. In other words, off-topic stuff. And anything else that does not fit Section Description.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #21
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Somewhere different on the globe every month....
Posts: 2,896
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cheetah is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom88
This is no joke, but I have a customer who comes in regular whose last name is ****. I always can't help but laugh when she comes to the counter and says "I'm here to pick up an order for ****." I feel sorry for her.
I will stop after this; how well do you deliver?

I'm done.

LOL
Cheetah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:30 AM   #22
Senior Member
Posts like a 4 Banger
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 120
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
garblin is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G
I wondered that...and it would be a great combination:
Hot blonde+ French Chick+ does not speak good english+ drives a Bonneville = True love!!!!
Ohhh i don't know bout that. A French Blonde. Sounds like serious trouble to me.

garblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 09:36 AM   #23
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Melrose
Posts: 4,596
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BLACK94SSEi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom88
This is no joke, but I have a customer who comes in regular whose last name is ****. I always can't help but laugh when she comes to the counter and says "I'm here to pick up an order for ****." I feel sorry for her.
Is her husbands name Mike by any chance? LMAO
BLACK94SSEi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:03 PM   #24
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In your garage, swipin' da lug nutz
Posts: 3,067
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sandrock is on a distinguished road
Default

I ran across three last names while I was in the service. The first one I heard of was "Lackey"...no kidding. And he was the Gomer Pyle of the group. The second was after boot camp, at my school in Pensacola. Her last name was "Slack", and was an E-3 (Seaman). Now during boot, we learned the phrase "seam and slack to the center of the rack", to help us with making the bunks. So when I first met her, of course I had "Seaman Slack to the center of the rack" in my mind The third one I remember was one of my Chiefs while stationed in Guam. His last name was..."Woodcock".

True stories. Really!!
sandrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 12:05 PM   #25
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bonneville92V688 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrock
I ran across three last names while I was in the service. The first one I heard of was "Lackey"...no kidding. And he was the Gomer Pyle of the group. The second was after boot camp, at my school in Pensacola. Her last name was "Slack", and was an E-3 (Seaman). Now during boot, we learned the phrase "seam and slack to the center of the rack", to help us with making the bunks. So when I first met her, of course I had "Seaman Slack to the center of the rack" in my mind The third one I remember was one of my Chiefs while stationed in Guam. His last name was..."Woodcock".

True stories. Really!!
Hahhaa... Woodcock. Theres one in the phone book here.... Bongman.
Bonneville92V688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #26
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: GTA, ON, Canada
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mike G is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garblin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike G
I wondered that...and it would be a great combination:
Hot blonde+ French Chick+ does not speak good english+ drives a Bonneville = True love!!!!
Ohhh i don't know bout that. A French Blonde. Sounds like serious trouble to me.

It could be....Frrrench women are trouble in general......dated a few....

Some good names on here indeed....
keep them comming......
But lets all remember...no matter how good some of the posts are on here....mine is still the best...Bonneville. Who knew. :P
Mike G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:24 PM   #27
Senior Member
Posts like a Northstar
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: GTA, ON, Canada
Posts: 594
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mike G is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom88
This is no joke, but I have a customer who comes in regular whose last name is ****. I always can't help but laugh when she comes to the counter and says "I'm here to pick up an order for ****." I feel sorry for her.
hahahaha.
Mike G is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carmen Electra has my name tattooed on her badonkadonk! radomirthegreat Lounge 15 01-17-2008 03:27 AM
Not raining= washing her ...and her new shoes. mike_peperni Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 16 04-17-2006 10:18 PM
Last pictures of my Bonnie before I sell her :-( BigRedGPK Your Ride: GM Pictures & Videos 11 10-06-2005 03:54 AM
You can pick you friends, you can pick your nose.... MOS95B Lounge 5 03-28-2004 04:46 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.