Yet another Newbie - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


General GM Chat When starting new posts, please specify YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE type, and whatever modifications you have made. Chat about all things GM (and related cars). Off-topic stuff should be in the Lounge, and all Model specific mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2003, 10:32 AM   #1
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Collegeville, PA
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
90TGPGirl is on a distinguished road
Default Yet another Newbie

Well, Hello everyone!
I just recently bought a '92 SSEi. A few weeks ago, my 91 Grand Prix was totalled so I sought out to get another Pontiac. And this is what I came home with. I love it. I also own a 90 Turbo Grand Prix. Check out my web page for pics. I'll have some of the Bonnie this weekend after a good washin. The pics dont do my TGP any justice though, the color is a lot darker. But anyhow...as for my new toy, it has all the options but a sunroof, which I can live without. It'* dark blue, and appears to have been taken care of.
I was wondering if the wheels off of a 2000 or 2001 Bonnie would fit on my 92. I like to stay somewhat stock on the exterior mods, and I love the newer Bonnie wheels.

Thanks!!!!
90TGPGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 10:49 AM   #2
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tamara is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yet another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90TGPGirl
Well, Hello everyone!
I just recently bought a '92 SSEi. A few weeks ago, my 91 Grand Prix was totalled so I sought out to get another Pontiac. And this is what I came home with. I love it. I also own a 90 Turbo Grand Prix. Check out my web page for pics. I'll have some of the Bonnie this weekend after a good washin. The pics dont do my TGP any justice though, the color is a lot darker. But anyhow...as for my new toy, it has all the options but a sunroof, which I can live without. It'* dark blue, and appears to have been taken care of.
I was wondering if the wheels off of a 2000 or 2001 Bonnie would fit on my 92. I like to stay somewhat stock on the exterior mods, and I love the newer Bonnie wheels.

Thanks!!!!
2k wheels...like these??



yea they sure are nice.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 10:58 AM   #3
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Collegeville, PA
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
90TGPGirl is on a distinguished road
Default

Yes just like those...OR these

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_...870e/i-1_B.JPG


I think everything is the same but I want to be sure before I go ahead and buy them.
90TGPGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:07 AM   #4
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tamara is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90TGPGirl
Yes just like those...OR these

http://ebay0.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_...870e/i-1_B.JPG


I think everything is the same but I want to be sure before I go ahead and buy them.

that link...those rims aren't the same as mine. are those the ones that you want?
welcome to the club by the way
and what'* a TGP?? I've only ever heard of a GTP
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:08 AM   #5
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 1,838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
95BonnevilleSESC is on a distinguished road
Default

Welcome aboard 90TGPGIrl, its good to have you here. (Watch out for the stalkers--Willwren, Jr's3800, 89bonnieSE89, and Complinitor, and for the leg humpers like Drifter. Other than that, we have some good people here).
95BonnevilleSESC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:12 AM   #6
Senior Member
Posts like a Corvette
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,253
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tamara is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95BonnevilleSESC
Welcome aboard 90TGPGIrl, its good to have you here. (Watch out for the stalkers--Willwren, Jr's3800, 89bonnieSE89, and Complinitor, and for the leg humpers like Drifter. Other than that, we have some good people here).
I think I can assure you that Drifter will NOT be humping her leg.
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:13 AM   #7
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

How do I get a reputation like that?
MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:14 AM   #8
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 1,838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
95BonnevilleSESC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara
and what'* a TGP?? I've only ever heard of a GTP
TGP = Turbo Grand Prix (I think they only made them in 1990 and 1991. Some had Getrag Manual trannies )
95BonnevilleSESC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:15 AM   #9
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Posts: 1,838
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
95BonnevilleSESC is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS95B
How do I get a reputation like that?
You are well on your way, MOS95B
95BonnevilleSESC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2003, 11:15 AM   #10
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Posts: 15,408
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MOS95B is on a distinguished road
Default

MOS95B is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
and yet another newbie malone55 Introductions for new members 5 10-24-2013 05:18 PM
need help yet agian for yet another problem with me car Epicpwn General GM Chat 23 08-06-2010 04:53 PM
Newbie Newbie Newbie Newbie mpgproductions Introductions for new members 10 05-08-2008 06:16 PM
newbie with yet another stalling post biggr101 1992-1999 15 10-15-2007 11:17 AM
And yet another "newbie" here =) Melissa Introductions for new members 30 09-19-2005 08:08 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.