Respect - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


General GM Chat When starting new posts, please specify YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE type, and whatever modifications you have made. Chat about all things GM (and related cars). Off-topic stuff should be in the Lounge, and all Model specific mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2004, 04:31 PM   #1
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago,IL MWBF '04 SURVIVOR MWBF '05 SURVIVOR Napa Manager
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kennginn is on a distinguished road
Default Respect

Since i came here and saw the site about 6 months ago i didnt know what the hell i was gettin into. I never belonged to a forum b 4 and i thought this would be a nice idea for all. I have met so many interesting people from here and its refreshing to know that i dont always have to worry bout the bonnie cause someone here has been through it and will help you out. I have seen some fights go on here but that is a part of life. WCBF 04 and Rockford meet was events that will go down in history. Like fraternity'* i feel we are one. We are there for each other and we are always down for what ever for each other. Like when i first met paul I was kinda scared to meet him cause all i could think about is what happends if he knows i dont drink that much will he still wanna hang around with me Boy was i wrong we had fun goin to gurnee mall and at the lonestar. He also had fun ridin back in the Blue latern.... Next member on here is Willwren AKA Greenzilla and Rogue these two men make me want to learn more and more as time passes just cause i want to be where these to men are as a person and as a father to there children like how bill takes his children out and poses with the Budwiser in hand he is also like a big bro i neva had and how Todd Plays football with minirogue as he runs over to the A-Team UNMARKED VAN (YOU REMEMBER WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT TODD) WITH THE CB Radio and all. And i cant forget andy (forgot screen name for now) he showed me how to keep a stock Ssei clean Fuddyduddy showed me what was everything was wrong with my car in one day till my baby died on me this past week. Thanks a lot fuddy keep in touch always, Steve for introducing me to the Chicago Bonneville club and washin the car to perfection ummmm SOL for letting me use the jesus hit it on his server, smellbird for coming to bonniefest and scarin the crap outta the old people (GOOD TIMES), allmatigue with the Bomb A$$ BBQ i gotta invite u to mine next year, JLAudioelcipse for riding with me in the blue latern and telling me boost issues and advancing and retarding i learned a lot on our little adventure, bonniebrougham showin me there is somethin past dekalb illinois THE CITGO GAS STATION , ad_bear for pickin me up from work that day and cutting my hair to perfection everyday ,jwikoff99 for his ability to moderate as only he can and recently Truewildman for selling me his Crow so i can continue on rebuilding green latern and bring him back to life

i know i havent even scratch the surface of all the people on here but i only listed the people i talk to on here the most and on im and on the phone.

Oh yea i cant forget TaylorD he gave me some imagination to a sound system and hes a really cool person to know like everyone on this forum no matter age race and height Everyone here is like a family here to me and i mean that to the fullest extent i cant wait to continue to know everyone and grow with them as a person and as a whole i have much respect to this forum this is the longest post i have ever wrote but i finally slowed down (DUE TO NO BONNIE) and have time to give respect to everyone on here I HAVE RESPECT FOR ALL OF U ON THIS FORUM

HAVE A GOOD DAY

everyone here i listed is like family to me and people i didnt list well dang we need to talk more dont u think :P :P :P
Kennginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 04:57 PM   #2
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago,IL MWBF '04 SURVIVOR MWBF '05 SURVIVOR Napa Manager
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kennginn is on a distinguished road
Default

Kennginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 06:06 PM   #3
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Right in front of you
Posts: 7,965
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSE14U24ME is on a distinguished road
Default

That was written very eloquently! I agree with how wonderful the people are here. It truly does have that family feel.
SSE14U24ME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 06:23 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2000SilverBullet is on a distinguished road
Default

We are all honoured by your thoughts Kenn.
I feel the same way.

You're going to be a good daddy.

Now just sell one of your houses and buy a new Bonne. Plenty of baby seat anchors in the back seat.

Peace, bro.
2000SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 06:38 PM   #5
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago,IL MWBF '04 SURVIVOR MWBF '05 SURVIVOR Napa Manager
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kennginn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SilverBullet
We are all honoured by your thoughts Kenn.
I feel the same way.

You're going to be a good daddy.

Now just sell one of your houses and buy a new Bonne. Plenty of baby seat anchors in the back seat.

Peace, bro.
lol i am buying a new bonnie why u think i am gettin truewildmans???
Kennginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 08:56 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2000SilverBullet is on a distinguished road
Default

Well hurry up man and quit sulking.
2000SilverBullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 09:09 PM   #7
Junior Member
Posts like a Ricer Type-R
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
willwren is on a distinguished road
Default

You echo'ed my own thoughts, Kenn. This really has become a family to alot of us. You don't have to thank me. I really enjoy helping people, and learning new stuff to share. It'* me that owes all you the thanks for the chance to do this. I had no idea when I joined......

But in reality (and I was just telling Jeff this on the phone last week) it'* the Gearheads that really pull it through on a daily basis. 90% of our members join because the need help with a problem. It'* the Gearheads who typically come through in a big way for them (as well as some other key members), and it'* the Gearheads who are always there for us when we need them. This site is truly about our Bonnevilles. Primarily it'* a place to get help. The Adminstrative crap we deal with daily between the Admins and Mods is trivial compared to the contributions of the 10 Gearheads.

There will be a day when we have 50 Gearheads, and 15000 members. We'll look back on today and reminisce.

And am I even OLD enough to be your big brother?
willwren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 09:51 AM   #8
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago,IL MWBF '04 SURVIVOR MWBF '05 SURVIVOR Napa Manager
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kennginn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwren
You echo'ed my own thoughts, Kenn. This really has become a family to alot of us. You don't have to thank me. I really enjoy helping people, and learning new stuff to share. It'* me that owes all you the thanks for the chance to do this. I had no idea when I joined......

But in reality (and I was just telling Jeff this on the phone last week) it'* the Gearheads that really pull it through on a daily basis. 90% of our members join because the need help with a problem. It'* the Gearheads who typically come through in a big way for them (as well as some other key members), and it'* the Gearheads who are always there for us when we need them. This site is truly about our Bonnevilles. Primarily it'* a place to get help. The Adminstrative crap we deal with daily between the Admins and Mods is trivial compared to the contributions of the 10 Gearheads.

There will be a day when we have 50 Gearheads, and 15000 members. We'll look back on today and reminisce.

And am I even OLD enough to be your big brother?
oh yea ur old enough i am only 21
Kennginn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 10:42 AM   #9
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Westerville, Ohio 2000 Black SSEi
Posts: 6,127
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rogue is on a distinguished road
Default

Like any relationship, it takes work on all parts to make the bond strong. I feel a lot of people put an amazing amount of time, resources, and commitment into not only this club, but its members. I'm proud to be able to help when I can, correct when its needed, and lead by example. I think this is a great forum with a bunch of great people and I wouldnt be here if I felt otherwise.

As for being a dad, just be yourself, spend time with your kids, and don't try to make them grow up to fast. I know you have it in you to be a great father.

Thanks for the morning pick-me up, I feel like doing some work now
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 10:47 AM   #10
Senior Member
True Car Nut
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Chicago,IL MWBF '04 SURVIVOR MWBF '05 SURVIVOR Napa Manager
Posts: 3,955
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kennginn is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
Like any relationship, it takes work on all parts to make the bond strong. I feel a lot of people put an amazing amount of time, resources, and commitment into not only this club, but its members. I'm proud to be able to help when I can, correct when its needed, and lead by example. I think this is a great forum with a bunch of great people and I wouldnt be here if I felt otherwise.

As for being a dad, just be yourself, spend time with your kids, and don't try to make them grow up to fast. I know you have it in you to be a great father.

Thanks for the morning pick-me up, I feel like doing some work now
ur welcome rogue and only kenn has the pick me ups lol
Kennginn is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exotic Wheels. Dosen't respect the Bonnie!!!! AD Bear General GM Chat 15 11-20-2003 02:05 PM
made a bmw respect the aurora :D mikey General GM Chat 11 11-11-2003 10:30 PM
One civic I would respect. Roadrash187 Lounge 15 10-31-2003 11:16 PM
Good time of the day and respect to all! (+) DiamondRussia 1992-1999 5 06-10-2003 12:35 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.