Armrest storage, what do you put in there? - Page 2 - GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Chev, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat


General GM Chat When starting new posts, please specify YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, ENGINE type, and whatever modifications you have made. Chat about all things GM (and related cars). Off-topic stuff should be in the Lounge, and all Model specific mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2006, 07:56 PM   #11
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Granville, Ohio ~NEBF '07 Survivor~
Posts: 5,001
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
petraman is on a distinguished road
Default

hmm, IIRC, I have a few napkins, my insurance card, my registration, 3 AOL cds (useful for when ya just got to throw something out your window ), a couple receipts and my moms old sunglasses (have no clue how those got in there). No condoms, those stay in my wallet for fast access
petraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:58 PM   #12
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NEBF:06,07 | NYBF:06,07 | ONBF:06,07 | CNBF:06 & more............
Posts: 8,029
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bandit is on a distinguished road
Default

Now that i have one...

I dont have anything in there yet

But i will have Tire gage, napkins, and some other random things, dont know yet
bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 07:58 PM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wjcollier07 is on a distinguished road
Default

hmm...lets see...napkins (for checking oil and trans fluid), antibacterial hand cleaner, a lint remover (lint can become a real bitch at the wrong times), small bottle of lens cleaner (used for cleaning gauge plastic), and my camera (when I have it with me, not common)

in the glove compartment I have a knife (soon to be accompanied by a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm), DC to AC power adapter, laptop gps reciever, sunglasses, gloves, and extra ignition key (because I keep it locked, and I keep an extra door/trunk key in my wallet...), and my owners manual
wjcollier07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #14
Senior Member
Posts like a Camaro
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Aurora, Illinois
Posts: 922
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1994se is on a distinguished road
Default

Knife, mp3 player for when i go to the gym, Pen and some scratch paper.

In my 94 i had a ridiculous amount of stuff in there. When i cleaned out the car to sell it I was amazed at some of the stuff i found in there.
1994se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #15
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa.
Posts: 7,551
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SSsuperchargedEi is on a distinguished road
Default

spare lighter, w33d, glass pipe, knife, tire gauge, pen, change holder
SSsuperchargedEi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:02 PM   #16
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Granville, Ohio ~NEBF '07 Survivor~
Posts: 5,001
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
petraman is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSsuperchargedEi
spare lighter, w33d, glass pipe, knife, tire gauge, pen, change holder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kqmCIrq9Jw
petraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:21 PM   #17
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
redwingsfan34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,028
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
redwingsfan34 is on a distinguished road
Default

right now i have an ice scraper and some gloves... winters here



Quote:
Originally Posted by corvettecrazy
you shouldn't store condoms in your car first off.

I dont have anything in mine.
actually.... VVVV
My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldnt overcome and didnt really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldnt say a word. She said, Im going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me. I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldnt ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.


[/hijack]
redwingsfan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:29 PM   #18
Senior Member
Certified Car Nut
 
dbeast420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: My reclining computer chair
Posts: 11,269
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
dbeast420 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSsuperchargedEi
spare lighter, w33d, glass pipe, knife, tire gauge, pen, change holder
Sounds like me before I quit over a year ago
dbeast420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #19
Senior Member
True Car Nut
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sauk Centre, MN
Posts: 5,458
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
OLBlueEyesBonne is on a distinguished road
Default

Flat and philips # screw drivers, a pliers, cologne, gum, razor blade, lighters (don't smoke and don't know why I even have them), BC cards when I think to refresh my stock pile in the car, and that'* about it.
Reciepts, flash light and owners manual go in the glove box. Door panel gets the extra packs of gum and all the scum we all have experienced after spilling a beverage or some liquid substance in them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by redwingsfan34
right now i have an ice scraper and some gloves... winters here



Quote:
Originally Posted by corvettecrazy
you shouldn't store condoms in your car first off.

I dont have anything in mine.
actually.... VVVV
My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldnt overcome and didnt really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldnt say a word. She said, Im going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me. I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldnt ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.


[/hijack]

Haha -thanks for the memories..... if you go back in time (BC Time) you will find that has been posted a good yr before you became a member here.

Again thanks... I'd almost forgot one of my favorite jokes I'd learned here on BC.
OLBlueEyesBonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:56 PM   #20
Senior Member
Certified GM nut
 
redwingsfan34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,028
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
redwingsfan34 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLBlueEyesBonne
Haha -thanks for the memories..... if you go back in time (BC Time) you will find that has been posted a good yr before you became a member here.

Again thanks... I'd almost forgot one of my favorite jokes I'd learned here on BC.
yea i kinda figured it would probably be a repost... but it fit so nicely i couldn't pass it up
redwingsfan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Red LED Lamp for Front Door Armrest cashmgr Everything Electrical & Electronic 0 10-03-2008 10:07 AM
building a minifridge in your armrest Gumball Lounge 2 05-12-2007 11:14 PM
part number clarification for 00+ armrest harofreak00 2000-2005 9 11-14-2006 06:45 AM
Center Armrest for 95 Bonneville jcf912 1992-1999 2 08-22-2006 06:27 PM
WTF, someone broke into my house and put this in there..... bandit Lounge 1 05-26-2006 08:23 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.