Well, it sort of went like this.
1) I'm just going to do a 3.4 pulley and an intake.
2) Whats this KR i keep hearing about, and why do i have it?
3) Lets add some rockers to get rid of the KR
4) Hey look, my KR is down, does that mean i can put a smaller puelly on?
5) Whoops, my KR is back up with the smaller pulley
6) Lets add headers to get rid of that KR
7) KR is really down, lets do the PCM to take advantage of the rockers
hmm..KR is back, might have to do a CAM to get rid of it...
9) Took it to the track today, what a blast, to bad i cant launch, maybe I need an LSD
and on...and on....and on....