OK, I am going to try to give you the track prep list like usual, but I may miss some things because this is off the top of my head.
Before you leave for track:
1) Remove everything from car and trunk (remove anything from glove box and console also.
2) Put in just enough gas that you are running at 1/4 tank or less gas at the track and put as high of octane gas as possible (100+ octane if at all available)
Once you arrive at track:
1) Remove spare tire and anything you brought with you from the car
2) Install some rubber spring blocks in the rear springs, in between every spring so the rear end cannot go down preventing weight transfer.
3) Put some spring compressors in the front springs to hold the front end down keeping more weight on the front springs for better traction.
4) Lower front tire pressure to 22-24psi
5) Raise rear tire pressure to 40-44psi
6) Turn Traction Control OFF
When in staging lanes:
1) Put shifter in 2nd gear
2) Move front passenger seat all the way forward to keep more weight on the front tires.
3) Make sure all windows/sunroof are closed
4) Turn off radio/lights/AC/anything that drains power
5) Turn on heat until you get up to the staging lights to help keep the engine cool
6) If you are on street tire AVOID the waterbox and just spin them a little to clean them off.
7) Pull up to the tree and wait for the lights to come down, hit the gas when the last yellow comes on, and launch as hard as you can without spinning.
When the car gets up to 5750rpms in 2nd gear put the shifter in 3rd. (This gives you an extra 250-300rpms over stock shiftpoints)
9) Hold the gas until you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you have passed the end of the 1/4 mile
Between runs open the hood to let the car cool down, and put a bag of ice on the blower to keep it cooler if you feel the need.
I am sure I forgot a lot of things, but this is all off the top of my head, and I will add more things to this if I remember them.