The seven stages
The seven stages of being a technical helpdesk representative.
1) Helpfulness - "Why yes sir, you just need to click on the grey Start button on the bottom left corner of your screen...Oh you can't find it, no worries sir, I'll just log on to your computer and do that report for you."
2) Disbelief - "What do you mean you can't find the Start button ? Don't you see the little button with the word Start on it?"
3) Amusement - "Did you hear the one about the luser, the lan admin and the IBM printer .... ?"
4) Anger - "What do you mean you can't find the start button, its the little button on the bottom left of the screen, NO YOUR OTHER LEFT"
5) Resignation - "I just heard that the average McDonalds employee makes more per hour than I do with my 4 year IT degree"
6) Rage - ".... THE START BUTTON, THE START BUTTON IS IN THE BOTTOM LEFT OF YOUR MONITOR, NO YOUR OTHER LEFT, NO NOT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER, NO DONT CLICK ON THAT, LEFT CLICK ....... Arggggghhhh"
7) Mcdonalds - "Would you like fries with that."
94 SE -197K, Dead- Parting out...
95 SSEi -133K, Fog light over Ride, INTENSE FWI, 2.55 pulley (2.8 for now till the KR is fixed lol)
-Ryan &; CB Handle: Bandit ..