I found this site by searching the website to cure some problems I was having with my 92 SSEI bonneville. To my surprise, most of my issues were shared by many.
I would just like to share some of the problems that I am/was currently having.
1. The intermittant IP display. ( Which I am currently having fixed for 169 + 34 for *&h through MR. Wizard out of Canada. It comes with a 2 year warranty.
2. Blower motor problem. Blows out awesome air if I remove the resistor on top of blower motor housing, but not so well inside the car. Still trying to figure this one out yet.
3. Error codes...18, 21, 22, 26, 31, 34, 56 and 58. A little history. I payed 100 bucks for this car...body is till in good shape for the year, but I had to remove the transmission for repair( this is another notorious thing with bonny'* I am finding out). So the code 31 was an easy fix. I replaced the crank sensor eliminating code 18. Replacing the TPS fixed codes 21 & 22. The code 34 was eliminated by replacing the air filter. Not quite sure what fixed the 26, 56 or 58 codes.
4. The hanging of the throttle cable from idle...removing the TB and giving it a severe cleaning fixed that.
5. The SC is making the notorious rattle..that is also on my to do list.
6. ABS and Traction off lights are on. I am presuming that they are both related. Hopefuly fixing the ABS will also fix the Traction.
So for now, this seems to be my project car. hehe. But, this is by far yet the most helpful site I have found on the net. Thanks to all with the feedback for the corrective measures!!