Oh gosh... I don't even know where to begin... I loved meeting the newbies this year and the seeing the old friends again. In fact, going to back to the Bonnevilla is like... well... it'* like going home.
I had counted 28 MEMBERS (not counting spouses and spawn)... but as I got through this I realized we had 31 MEMBERS
throughout the weekend...if I missed anyone...PLEASE let me know... This is a record!!
This is not only a THANK YOU to everyone...but a little bit of my memories, inside jokes, etc.
1.Pat (1993SLE)- welcome to the darkside (2000+) and congrats on the MA job!
2.Amanda - the look on your face was priceless after your test ride in Pat'* car...keep smiling and remember...you are NOT LOST at the airport when you are standing outside waiting for me to find Arrivals.
3. AJ - sorry I couldn't get the photoshoot done before you left Sat morning...and Sat night got mad busy and I couldn't get away for the game. Good luck with the move!
4. Don (Firebuick) & gf...I loved your accent and you rims are very sexy
5. TJ (& gf & brother) - wished we could have chatted more than we did - and your gf looks like a model (way to go!)
6. Randman - still the best storyteller of all time!
7. Gumball - always a pleasure to party with you (Happy Bonneville!). I didn't get to see you fall this year, though...somehow, I feel incomplete.
8.Peterg - some of my best memories are the campfire discussions and fighting the leaks in the tent. Lol... And thanks for showing my real sons the dirty videos. (j/k)
9.Badnit - sorry you got soaked on your side of the tent...turns out you found a better place to sleep (AL7'*!).
10.Toasty - what can I say... you are Sexima and always will be...even if you are soon to be a daddy!
11. John (Iluvmybonnie) & gf - nice to meet you, even if you are Toasty'* friend!
12. Boosty - Many thanks for working on my car, giving up your house, and everything that is done behind the scenes that no one ever knows about.
13.Bob - incredible job on the awards...so much time spent on them...so much caring... if I am a BC Mom...you are definitely a BC Dad...I'm soooo glad you made it out to the land of Greenage.
14.Mike (Lash) - I saw you after only one beer...I would have paid to have seen you after two. Your sense of humor is priceless as is your wisdom. I enjoyed our little adventure in finding the ATM (who would think to put a road back there?)
15.Don - what can I say about you (and not get banned) - thank you too for the work on my car, the mini-chats throughout the weekend, and your overall coolness.
16. Frank & Mic - Frankie Baby - the lapdance you gave me was priceless - thanks for all the laughs and hugs. Mic - keep your old man in line.. you are a sweetheart.
17. Enrique- my personal NYC taxi driver (to Advanced Auto) - thanks for the help with the boots too!
18. Antonio - loved your commentary while Enrique was wrestling with my wires....and your accent too!
19.Crash & Mrs. Crash - "EEeeehhhh" - you guys made my camping in the rain and peeing in a portapotty totally worthwhile. Again, fireside chats will be long remembered. Stephanie - you are a Mini-me (which is scary - I must have donated an egg when I was at GMI back in 1985!). Keep in touch and good luck with little 'swoopie'.
20.Tom - Mr. Zaino himself! So great to see you again! Your bonnie is by far the most mint one around. You always seem to find a Zaino Newbie and you willingly lend a hand and products.
21.Tim & Mrs. Popatim - so cool you folks came out! Sorry I didn't get to chat more with you both - I hope you enjoyed your stay!
22. Brianj & Lisa - always a pleasure to share Pizza Bones with you folks! And don't get any more cats, please... I can't keep copying your pets. It'* weird.
23. Gonneville - You are right...your tent was too small...smack your dad for me will ya?
24. Petraman - I heard you singing by the campfire...you have a very good voice. I wish I would have brought my equipment...nice to meet you! And thanks for reaching the top shelf for me.
25. Squela - Nick...I swear I must have donated an egg in NYC too at some point in time. You are truly one of my BC Boys... stay cool and be good.
26. MarkWB - my used to be twin now gone boosted...it was great seeing you again! Maybe next year you can stay longer?
27. Handdrumman - So glad you were able to scoot out, even if for only a day. I did miss your drum playing though.
28. Pete (Fake Canadian) - Another familiar face (I think of you as BC'* GQ man - your hair is always perfect!) Thank you for all your work on the certificates, secret siggy projects, and the shirts!
29. Karl - sorry I missed you... I saw pics though, so I know you were there.
30. Ol'Timer - same to you...haven't met you yet...but there'* always NEBF 08!
31. ME - I'm really glad I didn't bring the dog...wet dog would not have smelled so good.
We also had
Sonny & Mrs. Sonny (best neighbors ever!)
Towtruck dude & shy son (very nice, intelligent, and sexy guy!)
The Party Crashers (those women were hysterical - "Happy Bonneville!")
Tatooed Headed guy with the awesome car - did anyone else catch the Budweiser in his lap?
The AutoZone guys - Matt & "The Black Kid" - how many people have parts delivered to their door?
Drive By Ricers - thanks for the laughs...especially when AJ took off after one of you.