Hey...I just went to a car show here in Winnipeg today and I thought I'd share a few Pontiac pictures...
- Trans Am...It was beautiful...
- Old Parsienne station wagon...and you thought the Bonneville was a boat..
- '69 GTO
- Grand Am that scrapes along the ground..
- A pretty nice Grand Prix
Sadly, I didn't see one Bonneville. There was plenty of good old American Muscle mixed in with a couple ricers. Lots of Cameros, Mustangs, and really old stuff from the 50'*. It was pretty fun.
1996 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi - 190, 000KM - L67 3800 - 2.93 Final Gear Ratio
- Rebuilt 4T60-HD w/transgo shift kit, 3.4" ZZP MPS, Oversized tensioner, NGK TR6'* @0.55", Belden Premiums, Magnaflow F-Body Muffler, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat. & resonator delete, CAI W/K&N RX-4750, Drilled 180 T-stat, Aeroforce Scan Gauge, Pioneer DEH-P7800MP, MTX Thunder Dome TDX6902 6x9'* on Rear Deck. MB Quart 6.5 up front. MTX 12" Sledgehammer w/custom ported box, 35% Tint all the way around.
1989 Pontiac Bonneville SSE
- 222, 000KM - LN3 3800 - 2.97 Final Gear Ratio - RETIRED