I got up yesterday prepared to put the old stock mount back in. Looking at in the daylight though it'* pretty easy to see that it'* broken.
I bought a few more washers (which turned out to be approx 1/16th instead of 1/8 like I had thought) and used them to shim up the mount so that its the same size as the factory one. It looks pretty good too once I got it installed.
If I were to do it again I'd use these dimensions: 2x 3/4 thick rubber bushings, 2x 1/16 washer (one each top and bottom), and the aluminum spacer at 1-5/8 for a total height of 3-1/4 (which is the same height of my factory mount). I'd encourage anyone wanting to do this to actually measure your own mount first as mine ended up needing to be 1/4 inch taller than SilverBullets.
Now that it'* the right height there'* very little vibration at all and the motor is much more solid.
I took a few pics of my rear transmission mount since there was some concern it might be bad. I don't know what a bad one looks like so I thought I'd post the pics and get some advice from everyone.