Welcome to Bonneville Club. Please turn off bold font - kinda like CAPS - perceived as yelling. Some possible causes for no heat include low coolant, thermostat stuck open, plugged heater core, air-mix door (flap in air duct) not allowing air flow through heater core.
1. Check coolant level in radiator when cold - should be to the top.
2. Check coolant level in overflow tank.
3. Is engine temperature normal?
4. Are both heater hoses hot?
5. Check function of air-mix actuator.
Here is an article on how to fix lots of heater stuff including air mix actuator and photos: http://trialsnuts.com/ecc.pdf
Here is how to get warm in a hurry using a redneck fix for the actuator: http://www.bonnevilleclub.com/forum/...ic.php?t=41963