The lower mounts are trans mounts, not motor mounts. And yes, both can be done on ramps with a jack in your driveway. It'* a little tricky wiggling the front one into position. I find a 2x4 to lever the trans and motor around makes it easier.
1. Torque-axis mount around the water pump.
2. Rear mount below the rear cylinder head. It'* really not much more than a bracket that bolts to another bracket around the tailshaft housing.
1. Front is clearly visible down below on the driver'* side.
2. Rear is below the firewall on the driver'* side.
3. Dogbone off the tailshaft housing to the subframe.