Well, I'm still here.
Too tired to take the trip due to working on the car. So I'm working on the car
Checked TPS output: 0.45 volts idle 4.05 volts WOT
Volyage output is smooth up/down up/down etc.
One of the push/pull throttle cable pastic end ferrules kind of fell off in my hand as I was testing above. Don't know that it was a factor, but I did a kludge repair and put it back on.
Cables to battery look great. Battery negative to chassi at chassi a little rough. Loosened and applied dielectric silicone. Alternator wiring good. I give everything I can a loosening, wiggle, and tightening anyway. Can't hurt. All good maintenance.
Left battery cables off for a good while to try to clear codes. Haven't found chassi to engine strap yet. I think I'll just use booster cables here and there to temporarily accomplish that before activating again.
Haven't gotten to O2 sensor yet. We'll see what happens tonight after firing up, and then maybe off to Autozone to see if I got rid of any codes.