If you think it needs adjusted, here are the instructions (WITH THE CAR OFF) -
1. Depress and and hold down the metal readjusting tab at the engine end of the TV cable.
2. While holding the tab in, move the slider until it stops against the fitting.
3. Release the adjustment tab.
4. Rotate the throttle lever to the maximum stop position (WOT). The cable will ratchet through the slider and will automatically readjust itself.
5. You are done! Test drive and see if it fixed it.
For anyone that doesn't know, the TV cable controls the transmission'* line pressure, and also the feel of the shifts and timing, also downshifts.