GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat

GM Forum - Buick, Cadillac, Olds, GMC & Pontiac chat (https://www.gmforum.com/)
-   Your Other Rides: Pics & Videos (https://www.gmforum.com/your-other-rides-pics-videos-116/)
-   -   The other ride }:) (https://www.gmforum.com/your-other-rides-pics-videos-116/other-ride-%7D-286912/)

Maximus 12-30-2009 07:34 AM

The other ride }:)
 
2 Attachment(s)
My other baby... Kawasaki ZX12R. :D

Attachment 26734

Attachment 26735


Big bikes like this are in a whole different world when it comes to acceleration. :twisted:

Toddster 12-30-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 1414513)
Big bikes like this are in a whole different world when it comes to acceleration. :twisted:


I agree:thumbup2

Nice bike btw

Mike 12-30-2009 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddster (Post 1414516)
I agree:thumbup2

Nice bike btw


Uh yea, bikes like that scare the crap out of me. Thus the reason I will never own one.

But don't get me wrong, that is a sharp looking ride.

MouSe 12-30-2009 11:07 AM

I'll stick with 600's. They have plenty of power. I do agree, that's a nice looking bike though.

sawgunner 12-30-2009 11:10 AM

nice rocket the color is realy nice

Purplehazeir 12-30-2009 12:47 PM

Sweet bike! I prefer the cruisers myself. Nothing like the the thump of a V-Twin going through some Cobra pipes.

Maximus 12-30-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purplehazeir (Post 1414601)
Sweet bike! I prefer the cruisers myself. Nothing like the the thump of a V-Twin going through some Cobra pipes.

I can sympathize with that! Sport bikes, cruisers, adventure bikes, etc., all different tools for different applications. I began on a cruiser, went through a few naked standards, then found my Kaw. I'm not ready yet to give up the rush of acceleration and leaning over in corners just yet (even though this bike isn't known for carving corners), and I'm in the upper part of the age bracket based on the age thread here! I only wish I had room and $$ for a second bike.

Purplehazeir 12-30-2009 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximus (Post 1414625)
I can sympathize with that! Sport bikes, cruisers, adventure bikes, etc., all different tools for different applications. I began on a cruiser, went through a few naked standards, then found my Kaw. I'm not ready yet to give up the rush of acceleration and leaning over in corners just yet (even though this bike isn't known for carving corners), and I'm in the upper part of the age bracket based on the age thread here! I only wish I had room and $$ for a second bike.

If I had some $$$ I think I would probably option up to a touring bike...like the Goldwing. My VTX1800 is plenty powerful and handles very well for those adrenaline fixes I occasionally need.

Danthurs 12-30-2009 01:31 PM

Now that looks kind of quick, I'd kill myself on that.

Black Pearl 12-30-2009 05:14 PM

Thats a nice bike. All it need IM is a rear fender delete


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.