There will be a new topic almost every day. Last year'* WCBF pic topic was majorly disorganized and hard to follow.
Karl, I wasn't racing. The HUD was reading 90, but I was only doing about 30mph for most of the burnout.
The onramp to hwy 34 is quite a ways from the KOA, and through the trees. djohn sez I might as well have lit off the cutout in his campsite, it was so damn loud. They thought it was Shadd with his 3" straight exhaust at first, then they heard Shadd go next.
Zilla power was back in a big way yesterday. Lifters should finish settling in today.
1. Re-mount Travis slicks for a leaky bead.
2. Repair nail damage in john'* tire.
3. Buy gas cans for a couple that don't have them.
4. Afternoon cruise out to Larwood bridge with Quizno'* to go.
5. Get race fuel on the way back to the KOA, and wait for the Bobinator.