Badge overlay would be correct. Charcoal SLE over chrome supercharged. That'll match the OEM door badges much better.
On to what started the cleanup effort. All 4 door seals were shrunken and leaking. Both wind noise and rain. These are the 'fixed and cleaned up' pics:
Right rear door. This one was pulled away badly here. Almost far enough for daylight to come through between the seal and the door.
Passenger side B-pillar showing corners pulled in tight. If you look closely, you can see some of the silicone adhesive/sealant at the corner where the seal meets the metal.
Now I've got a gap at the bottom sill. Nothing will leak in here, and I may patch in a short piece from the wrecker at a later date. This is the left rear door sill. Note the pretty 'doggie' saddle blanket.
Driver'* door. This one was bad enough I had to move my head forward in a car wash. It also blasted me in the left ear with cold wind if I put my sunroof in vent.
Gap at the bottom of the driver'* door. This is a good indication of the total length lost due to shrinking over the years.
Nice clean interior. Mats are drying at home. After the carpet has fully dried, I'll put them back in.
Wind noise is drastically reduced, and I should be fully water-proof now. I've already cleared the drains for the sunroof, including down in the rocker trim and inside the door jambs up front.