Well as you may or may not now i lost one of my headlight covers on the freeway coming home from the Michigan meet.
Right now i have no money so i couldn't buy a new set. So i decided to make some clear corners.
But i really didn't like the way the homemade clears looked so that you could see the bulb. I went over to my dads to do it, because he had a dremel (i don't) and he had some extra fluorescent light covering sitting around. After i saw that the idea struck me to try and use that. It took a lot of trial and error but i finally got it to look right.
I really like the way it looks now.
I will hopefully be trying to do a write up soon. Because i want to make another set.
Now on with the pics...
(Don't mind the dirtyness, I'm hopefully going to be cleaning it tomorrow, and repainting the spots that need it on the front bumper, still trying to fix everything from the accident)