Here'* the damage my wife did to it a few weeks ago.
She backed into a tree, and busted out both passenger side taillights, cracked the rear bumper, pushed in the corner of the quarter-panel, smashed the trunk lid, and busted up the spoiler.
I was lucky enough to find a Bonneville with the exact same paint code at a local junk yard, and some SSE taillights from a gold SSE. I bought the spoiler for $25, matches almost perfectly! He wanted $60 for all four taillights, but when I pointed out to him how delaminated they were, he let me have them for $30.
I managed to pull the quarter panel out enough to fit the new taillight in there, and I bent the corner of the deck-lid back close to where it should be. The quarter-panel still needs to be pulled out a little more. You can see how far out of allignment the mounting points for the taillight are in the pics. I shot a little sealer and primer on it to keep it from rusting where the paint chipped.
Not permanent, I still have alot of work to do, but it works for now. My main concern was fixing it enough to get the taillight in there so the car would be legal. I may go back next weekend and get the deck-lid and bumper cover off of the SE at the junk yard. I wish I had more money right now, because the '95 SSE that I got the taillights off of had a great body, with all the ground-effects intact.
Anyway, here'* the pics. I wish I would have taken some before pics, but I was in too big of a hurry to get that taillight on there, and I completely forgot to take before pics.