Well maybe give us some kind of details. I hope you understand AFAIK
you'll be the 2nd person to install a cam into a Series I. Me being the other. We also get a lot of fakes that are quickly weeded out... So we have questions, I'll number mine for ease of response.
1. How did he grind the cam; Does he own the necessary equipment?
2. How did you install it; what was necessary?
3. Did you need different sized pushrods?
4. Did you have it ground for a 'lopey' idle?
5. Was the cam installed 'straight up' or advanced a few degrees?
6. Did it make a big difference?
Thats a good start...if you don't mind.