Originally Posted by Chad Vollmer
Get a write up on install for the 00+ ppl?
i took the light out completely.. they say its not necessary, but i felt more comfortable getting it straight with the light OUT.
1. Unclip body clips holding trunklid liner in place.
2. Peel Back trunk lid liner to gain access to the brakelight
3. Unbolt 10mm Bolt holing the Light to the trunk lid
4. Squeeze 2 retaining tabe inward and pull the light assembly from the trunk.
5. (recommended but not necessary) With medium grit sandpaper sand down DOT numbers on the light allowing the sticker to lay flat.
6. Clean surface and apply decal carefully to avoid the dreaded "crooked sticker syndrome"
7. squeege it on with a credit card or squeege.
8. Once all the air is out, SLOWLY remove the premask to expose the decal
9. Reinstall light and let the whorage begin!