1993 SLE: You want a pic of the sheet on the spare tire cover? I also have the original Summary Build Sheet, you want a shot of that as well? Be happy to!
Billboost: Yes, I would like to fix that corner light. Matter of fact, here'* the list of appearance items I would like to repair/replace:
- Corner light (front).
- Replace all tail lights with some of those nice looking SSE tails! If I can find a set.
- Notice the chrome bumper trim...it all needs to be replaced, front and rear.
- You can't see it, but the left front fender is cracked at the top, near the headlight.
- The front bumper cover has a hole in it and needs replacing.
- Also, the spoiler paint is faded and chalky...needs painting.
- And finally, I have only 3 of the 4 gold wheels...my DW was forced into a curb, and cracked one. I am using an Olds alloy wheel right now.
Now where'* the best source for these items? I can do a little at a time...not all at once, depending upon cost.
Thanks for the compliments, by the way. It has been a project to gt it looking as it is now, but I have a long way to go.
Thanks again! Love the site!
1993 Bonneville SE, Purple Pearl...The Deuce
Born On Date: 1/25/93 @14:18
187,000+ miles # Parts Fallen Off=(3) # UIM'* Replaced=(1)
# Transmission Mounts Replaced=(3) as of 11/7/06.