Thanks for the praise, guys, but the car is far from perfect :(
It'* sat in storage for a year so far while my dad'* driving the old '85 Toyota Cressida until it dies... the body is old and rusty, but the motor is running like a champ and refuses to die. It was replaced a year ago by a '98 Altima... but the Toyota refuses to pass on... so the Bonny sits. The STB hasn't even been put to use yet
• Power seats barely work. Driver'* seat only goes front back and that'* it, and the passenger seat has been ghetto-rigged with a switch on the side of the centre console beside your (left, duh) knee. Moves only fore/aft.
• It'* recently been leaking a teeny bit of fuel while it'* been in the garage. Nothing major.
• General electrical gremlins. Grounds, relays, sensors, etc...
• The paint is not perfect (not original either). Just under the right taillight where there'* a seam where the quarter panel meets the plastic or whatever piece under the taillight... the paint'* bubbling and has broken through slightly. The rear fender flare has some bubbling to it as well.
• When we bought the car, it was missing a grille. So we got one from the scrapyard... however, some damage to the hood that was fixed was still visible... a crack running from left to right along the front lip area of the hood has some bubbles around it.
It'* not a bad, considering we got the thing for $2000. It'* probably worth slightly more, as problems have been fixed
edit: oh, and you can see the crack running down the taillight... moisture got in during the winter, and froze over... leaving... that.