Originally Posted by J Wikoff
What are your plans? Are those the SSEi'* wheels or did it come with the GXPs?
those are my rims...the tires that came with it are 205/50/16
I got snow tires and wheels on my ssei
Plans include fixing the cosmetic problems, fix the sensor related idle issues and probably reselling the car as is with the bad trans or I may pull the trans myself and have a shop rebuild it for me.
It needs a lot of junkyard parts..some of the obvious:
- DIC burned out
- steering wheel controls are busted
- All Door panels are broken
- Trunk needs gasket
- Various vents and reflectors on the inside missing
- needs a new rear seat
- Needs carpet cleaned
- headlight on driver side is trashed
- both tail lights are cracked and delaminated