I traded my '94 SSEi to a body guy to get my 1LE on the road I thought I show you what I ment.
First- What is a 1LE?
info from http://www.f-body.org/tech/tech.htm
1LE performance package option (option level 0 IROC-Z) became more
well-known. 1LE package was obtained by ordering the following:
* Level 1 IROC-Z with 5.0 TPI engine with 5 speed or 5.7 TPI engine
* Optional axle ratio (G92) (305/3.45, 350/3.27) and its required options.
* Air conditioning delete (C41) (standard heater)
Then the 1LE performance package was installed consisting of:
* Fog lamp delete
* Aluminum driveshaft (JG1)
* Performance exhaust system (N10) (dual catalytic converters)
* Special deflected disc shocks
* Aluminum spare wheel with smaller spare tire (N64)
* Larger (11.86 inch) front rotors with Girlock or PBR Australian
built HD front dual piston aluminum calipers
* Special swinging fuel pickup in gas tank and special 18 gallon
baffled fuel tank for fuel pickup down to .5 gallon reserve to
prevent fuel starvation in hard cornering.
* Some came with special 16x8 light alloy mesh wheels. (XWL)
Made for stock road racers and had to be special ordered from gm by dealers in the know.
Because of this only- one of 175 1991 1LE B2L (350 TPI)
Z28'* were built.
So this car is rare - even more so because it was converted to stick. Only the 305 came with it cause GM did not trust the T-5 to mate it with the 350 TPI.
This car has only 36,000 track miles+2k road and was in mint cond till.. A buddy of mine who bought it from the 1st owner did not take the SCCA/SOLO track set up off had poor tires on it and tried to race a ricer in the rain put it into a ditch.
He was going to part it out after he could not afford to store it. I could not let it happen.
I even got the OEM framed window sticker with it.
So here'* some "now" pic'* and in a month You'll see some "after"
The front is ok R/R the 1/4 pnls is all.
The back..Well I'm going to have a new 1/4 welded in.
Some of the work of the shop done that it'* going to. ( the guy who owns the vic got me hooked up) http://www.blazinkreationz.com/Dream...stomscars.html