I have been a member of the forum for quite awhile, and just picked up a 2005 Bonneville SLE yesterday with 75000 miles. After falling in love with the looks of this car and wanting to own one for the past year, and now owning and driving one daily,these cars are EVERYTHING there hyped up to be! I'm very happy with my purchase and hope to have many years and memories with this car.
I have been kinda getting a list of mods together. After searching around the forum on the "best" mods, I have gotten kinda confused, so was wondering if you Experts could give me a couple direct mods which are helpful.
Since im kinda going after increasing gas mileage (which is already good) i have been leaning toward:
1. Cold Air Intake (which is the best bang for the buck?)
2. Coolant Flush (whats your guys' opinion on Dexcool?)
3. Exhaust (if it really increases gas mileage much)
1. tinted windows all the way around (if some could post pics of there tints, i would appreciate it!)
2. GXP rims (anyone have any for sale?)
3. Possibly tinting tail lights, but seems like quite the chore..
As far as any other fuel saving mods you have done, im open to offers and suggestions.
Thanks for your time!