Been a while sence I posted any pictures of my car, last ones showed it all banged up from that deer. It'* all better now
I've also done a little engine work. Last night changed the pulley to a 3.4" what a chore that was. It was stuck big time. Ended up wrecking the pulley but it came off. I live next to a company that fixes electric moters, one of the guys came over and with his help it finally came off. We have to use a torch to heat it up, then it finally popped loose. He brought over a bearing heater and we heated up the new pulley and it went up a bit easier.
Still have some work to do here. My next purchase will be a PCM from intense.
I ran my scan tool on the computer after the upgrade.
The bottom left was speed, I captured the screen during an update, should have stopped the scan first.
I ran a few vertual drag strips, I know it'* not very acurate, but it'* something to compair. Before I changed the pulley I did this
0 to 60 8.080
1/8 70.443 mph
After the pulley I got these numbers, These are average of a few runs
0 to 60 7.416
So I did show an improvment in every area. Happy about that. Now to upgrade that PCM.