Struts are on the list, maybe some Koni'* if they have an application or perhaps KYB. Brakes are very high on the list too. I'm going to order a new accumulator in hopes it will help the braking performance which quite frankly stinks. Otherwise, I might explore an entire system replacement including vacuum boosted, non-ABS master cylinder, new lines, ect. The main reason I went with a 97 drivetrain was for the mod support.
It will be an ongoing project, I'm sure.
Looking at the cluster pic above, you can see that all of the gauges are functional and mostly accurate except the fuel gauge which we knew would be a problem. The 94 sending unit I ordered will hopefully do the trick. That should go in next weekend. Most of the indicator lights work correctly too. I had to remove the oil light relay as the 97 motor does not have wiring provisions for the "switch" part of the oil pressure sender/switch. Otherwise, everything else is right on.
Also for clarification, the vacuum tank that Bill installed is from the 97 and mounted in c custom location using stainless steel self tapping screws. Bill used some stock vacuum lines and connectors as well as some stuff he had in the garage to run a line from behind the passenger'* strut to the tank located up front on the driver'* side. Nice job!
During one of Bill'* driveway burnout runs, I was able to hear the SC whine over the mostly wide open exhaust. What a beautiful sound to be coming from that car!
This week I need to violate the 89 parts car for it'* headlight panel, headlight washer tank which will be used for the windshield washer, bumper reinforcement and bumper cover. Since I don't think there will be enough time to paint before NEBF, Frankenbonny will not be as shiney as I would like for the unvailing but it will be on the road nevertheless... one way or another.