Started out just wanting to change the valve cover gaskets because one side was leaking bad. I drank a few to many and did more work. I ended up cleaning the throttle body, the supercharger inlet (for lack of better term), . changing the supercharger oil, and sent off the alternator to get beefed up. Here'* some pictures:
Here'* the throttle body removed
A little dirty
All clean with no MAF Screen
Clean SC Inlet
Future home of 200 amp alternator
Firewall side of L67 rockers exposed
Firewall side complete and reassembled
Radiator side rockers exposed
Radiator side complete and reassembled
Now I learned an important lesson with this job, always buy GM gaskets, they are much nicer than generic. The spot where the gasket failed was because of excess material the previous installer didn't trim off. You can see the excess material, it was in the exact spot of the leak. THe GM gaskets I used were much nicer quality. BillBoost37 gave me excellent instructions for this procedure. I did things a little different though, I used correct torque specs on the valve cover bolts, but I used a special compound for a fail safe. At work we use "Perfect Seal" on gaskets, this product works very well and does not weaken rubber. Here is a pic that shows the bad gasket.
The new gaskets beside old
I'll post some updated pics just as soon as my TB Gasket comes in and I get my alternator back.