Taxes a little too taxing? Put down the pencils and take a break with GM Forum, because it'* time to nominate some cars for Car of the Month. Whether you've got 4 posts or 40,000 posts, tell us who your favorites are.
Anyone who started a thread with at least one picture in this section (Your Ride: Pics & Videos) during March 2011.
Who'* not eligible?
The past twelve COTM winners are not eligible.
And what does the winner get?
- IMSAkid'* Fiero (March 2011 winner)
- PHRoadRick'* Bonneville (February)
- StealthGXP'* Sierra (January)
- XtremeRevolution'* '95 Regal (December 2010)
- Spinem90'* Monte Carlo (November)
- Danthurs' Bonneville (October)
- XtremeRevolution'* Bonneville (September)
- RadomirTheGreat'* Bonneville (August)
- SSELover'* Bonneville (July)
- SSEiYaAround'* Bonneville (June)
- OLDsMan105'* and Ymmot04'* Bonnevilles (May, two winners)
- 95nasta'* Bonneville (April 2010)
A cool signature badge, bragging rights, a picture of their car immortalized forever on GMF, and a free pass to the Car of the Year contest.
Let'* hear some nominations. Drum roll, please.