I cut out the firewall, moved it back and tacked in in place, then I filled it all in with sheet metal.
I also got the steering wheel mount and the brake pedal assembly all built in.
New seat location mounts. I decided to go back to the original bench seat.
I'm going to do the interior in black vinyl but for now I'm doing the seat in two Indian blankets. I rebuilt the seat and attached the blankets. I still have to clip down all the loose ends of the blanket to finish, and split the seat back blanket to make basically slip on seat covers.
I'll get the seat redone later by an upholsterer to match the interior.