Originally Posted by BronzeSSEI
Yeah the only problem is that the mice have eaten all the wiring under the hood but the good news is since it'* a non ac car they didn't get into the interior. Thank god theres not much wiring under the hood of a 68.
That'* to be expected under the circumstance of the storage and back yonder there wasn't much wiring at all. Should be much easier to repair or replace compared to today'* vehicles and maze of electrical wiring.
Please add your year and trim of your vehicle to your signature line. That way when you start asking questions in other areas of the forum, we all have a better idea on how to assist you. Click on "Quick Links" above, go down to "User Control Panel" and then click on "Edit your Signature" It'* pretty straight forward from there.