Alright! Finally got to work on it tonight. I got the crank pulley off and sure enough the sensor was fuxord. So I replaced it and reinstalled the crank pulley. It only took me half an hour or so. The worst part for me was getting the subframe bolted back in. The front passenger side bolt was horribly rusted when i took it out. I put some anti-seize on it going back in but it still refused to line up and catch a thread. I bet I spent about an hour getting that one bolt in!
Then I saw a wire that was bare and hanging. It went to the oil pressure sensor. Whoever had this car before me needs a good smack in the head. It was black-taped together. So I pulled out the soldering iron and fixed good and right!
Oh and look what else:
FML I know how to pick em.
Well that'* enough for tonight... I found out the other day that I put the wrong rear exhaust manifold on so now I have to change that out before I get to drive this car. I think I've owned it for 2 months now.