The primary difference between these topics and a buncha guys who have apparently used it on valve covers (which I've searched for and can't find) is that I took the time to actually:
1. Investigate it further when I found it had been used for electronics cooling in tube amplifiers years ago.
2. Test it analytically on a part that actually means something to us.
3. Test it long-term to prove that my kitchen testing was valid and it would hold up to abuse.
4. Develop a known recipe that works, and is repeatable for the desired finish to be reproduced by everyone for the desired cooling effect.
(Yes, I get a little bent when someone makes light of something I've put a lot of work into, but in fairness, he probably didn't know the history behind it all).
And for the record, no. It'* not hard to clean at all. Haro also ran this on his TB during the time I ran it on the SC.